APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2016APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2016/MAGACET 2016/Magnet schools Admission CET for 1st year Intermediate Notification: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has given the Magnet Schools Entrance Test notification on March 10, 2016 and would invite the online applications form Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC and BPC with EAMCET Coaching with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2016-2017 in the APSWR COE(Centre of Excellences) Visakhapatnam, Pulvendula and 9 Magnet Schools functioning under the control of APSWREI Society.
- All the students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March -2016 are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
- The students of Telugu Medium and English Medium both are eligible for this entrance examination.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016 and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
- The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.
APSWR Institutions and Magnet Colleges
|S.N0||Area for selection||APSWR Institutions||MPC||BPC|
|1||Andhra Region(Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavadari, West Godavari, Krishna & Guntur Districts)||COE Visakhapatnam||Co.Ed||Boys-40, Girls-40||Boys-40, Girls-40|
|2||Rayalaseema Region i.e., YSR Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Ananthapur districts with Nellore & Prakasam districts.||COE Pulivendula||Co.Ed||Boys-40, Girls-40||Boys-40, Girls-40|
|3||ZONE-I (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & Visakhapatnam Dists)||Srikrishnapuram||Boys||40||40|
|4||ZONE-III (Guntur, Prakasam and SPSR Nellore Dists)||Ramakrishnapuram||Girls||40||40|
|5||ZONE-IV (YSR Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor & Ananthapur Dists.)||"Chinnatekur Junior College"||Boys||80||80|
|"Kurugunta Junior College"||Girls||80||80|
1. The reservation pattern in all the Institutions will be SC-75%, SC converted to Christians – 12%, ST-6%, BC– 5% and others 2%.
2. The pattern allotting the seats will be in the ratio of 60:40. 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels. Remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students for those who have studied in BC, ST, Welfare hostels or studied in any other recognized institutions. A common merit list will be prepared.
3. In respect of outsiders, only SC Candidates are eligible for admission into these Institutions.
4. The seats reserved for SC (CC), ST, BC & OC will be filled by the students who would have studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels only duly following the merit.
5. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board provided the candidate can attend his regular routine without any help.
How to Apply:
1. Process for admission into: The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE.
2. Before filling the application through online, the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in
3. The candidates are advised to collect Hall ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online.
4. The candidates can submit the applications through online from any internet centre in the state
District Convenor's Contact Details:
The following are the District Convenor points of the District for further details :-
S.No. District Name of the District Coordinator point Contact No.
1. Srikakulam Convenor Principal, ,APSWRS/JC,Duppalavalasa, Srikakulam District 9704550004
2. Vizianagaram Convenor Principal, APSWRS/JC, Saluru, Vizianagaram. 9704550018
3. Visakhapatnam Convenor Principal, APSWRS/JC, Golugonda, Visakhapatnam District. 8008001392
4. East Godavari Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, L.N.Puram, East Godavari District 9704550034
5. West Godavari Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Pedavegi, West Godavari District 9704550051
6. Krishna Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Rudravaram, Krishna District 9704550058
7. Guntur Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Karempudi, Guntur District 9949356327
8. Prakasam Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Singarayakonda, Prakasam District 9704550087
9. SPS Nellore Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Naidupet, SPS Nellore District 9704550098
10. YSR Kadapa Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Thonduru, YSR Kadapa District 9704550129
11. Kurnool Convenor Principal,APSWRJC, Chinnatekur, Kurnool District 9949356333
12. Ananthapur Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Kalasamudram, Ananthapur District 9704550136
13. Chittoor Convenor Principal,APSWRS/JC, Srikalahasthi, Chittoor District 9704550117
Admission Test details:
The test will be held on 11.04 .2016 (as per the schedule given below) by 11.00 am to 01.00 pm
Group : MPC/BPC
Questions are bieng taken For MPC and BPC are both equals
English: 30 Marks(30 Questions)
Physics: 40 Marks(30 Questions)
Chemistry: 40 Marks(30 Questions)
Maths / Biology: 40 Marks(30 Questions)
Total Marks: 150
1. The test will be based on the syllabus of class VIII to SSC standard in Mathematics/Biology and Physical Science subjects.
2. The questions will be of objective type only.(MCQ – Multiple Choice Questions)
3. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media).
4. Applicants can select any language as medium of writing the Test.
1. Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
2. Only those candidates will be admitted in Magnet schools and COEs who have passed SSC Public Examination 2016, in first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should have secured 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination 2016.
3. Students will be allotted in the following order.
The first merit to APSWR COE Visakhapatnam and COE, Pulivendula as per allocation of the districts in the merit list.
After exhausting COE list, selection would be made for Magnet schools
Other Information :
1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions will be Telugu
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by APSWREI Society such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
In all these institutions English will be the Medium of Instruction.
1. Application open Date: 11.03.2016
2. Last date for submission of filled in applications through ONLINE is : 31.03.2016.
3. Entrance Exam Date: 23.04.2016 and Exam Timings: 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. for details @ http://apswreis.com/#
The admission test scheduled on 21.04.2016 is postponed to 23.04.2016. Hence, attend the exam on 23.04.2016 at the same time and same venue given in the hall ticket.
Apply online for APSWREIS Inter 1st Year Entrance Test 2016|MAGACET 2016