APSWREIS V/5th Class Admission Test 2016#APSWREIS #5th Class Entrance Test(#FIFCAT) 2016 Notification/ AP Social Welfare Entrance Test 2016: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APSWREIS) Secretary V. Ramulu has given the AP FIFCAT 2016 Notification that means 5th class common entrance test 2016 notification on 10th March, 2016 and APSWREI Society invites the online applications from eligible students for admission into all Districts APSW Residential schools for 2016-17. apswreis V 5th class admissions test 2016, ap fifcat 2016,online application form, results, hall tickets, last date, exam date, how to apply, ap social welfare entrance test 2016 details given here. The APSWREIS is intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2016 for admission into Class V during the academic year 2016-2017 in all APSWR Institutions across the state may be on 22.4.2016 between 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
"FIFCAT -2016 (FIFTH CLASS COMMON ADMISSION TEST-2016)
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO 5th CLASS (ENGLISH MEDIUM)
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-2017"
The APSWREIS visualizes to providing quality modern education to the talented students of belonging to marginalized section of Society, predominantly from rural through the use of modern techniques, pedagogy and various experiential learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007.
2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007.
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2013-14 and 2014-15) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During the year 2014-15 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year 2015-16 should not be exceed Rs.60,000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs.75000/- for Urban areas.
6) The candidates can apply to any APSWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
How to Apply:
Submission of Applications through online:All the students who are seeking admission into class V in Magnet Schools and regular APSWR institutions for the year 2016-16 should apply online through Meeseva or any internet facility in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in from 11.03.2016 to 31.03.2016. OR http://www.apswreis.com/fifcat/
Download Hall ticket:
The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination center at the time of entrance examination
Mode of selection:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test FIFCAT -2016
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test FIFCAT-2016 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
1. Submission of applications starts from: 11-03-2016
2. Last Date for submission of applications: 31-03-2016
3. Date of Admission test: 22.4.2016 from 11.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
4. Results will be declared May first week
Admission Test Details:
1. FIFCAT for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
4. Test will be conducted in the opted centers of the district mentioned below.
The details of Question papers and Marks:
1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
3. Part-C Environmental Studies
i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks
ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
Total 100 Questions =100 Marks
Available seats will have to be filled up as per the reservation pattern given below.
1. SC-75%, ST-6%, Scheduled Castes converted to Christianity (BC-C)-12%, B.C.-5% and others 2%.
2. Spl.Category: 15% of the seats are allocated, the children from the families who are withdrawn from Bonded labour, Orphans,Children of Jogins / Basavins, Victims of atrocities, shall be given seats as per the Standing order of the Society.
3. Upto 3% seats are earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate to the class in Residential Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.47, dated 31.08.2010.
4. 3% of seats are reserved for disabled children.
APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test(AP FIFCAT) 2016 Notification more details are available at www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in