APSWREIS V/5th Class Admission Test 2017AP #SGPCET 5th Class entrance test 2017/ AP #FIFCAT 2017 #APSWREIS #5th Class Entrance Test(#FIFCAT) 2017 Notification/ AP Social Welfare Entrance Test 2017: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(APSWREIS) Secretary V. Ramulu has given the AP FIFCAT 2017 Notification that means 5th class common entrance test 2017 notification on 10th March, 2017 and APSWREI Society invites the online applications from eligible students for admission into all Districts APSW Residential schools for 2017-17. apswreis V 5th class admissions test 2017, ap fifcat 2017,online application form, results, hall tickets, last date, exam date, how to apply, ap social welfare entrance test 2017 details given here. The APSWREIS is intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2017 for admission into Class V during the academic year 2017-2017 in all APSWR Institutions across the state may be on 23.4.2017 between 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
"SGPCET /FIFCAT -2017 (FIFTH CLASS COMMON ADMISSION TEST-2017)
NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO 5th CLASS (ENGLISH MEDIUM)
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018"
AP SGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2017
AP SGPCET 5th Class entrance test 2017 / AP FIFCAT 2017/ Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2017/AP Fifth Class Common Admission Test 2017/AP Social Welfare Schools Common Entrance Test 2017: SGPCET Admission Test for fifth Class in APSWREIS, APTWREIS and MJPAPBCWREIS Residential Schools, AP MJPBCWREIS Admission Test 2017, AP Fifth Class Entrance Test 2017, #SGPCET 2017, AP Gurukul CET, AP Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance Test 2017, AP Residential Schools 5th class Common Entrance Test 2017 for SC, ST, BC Students, AP Residential Schools Admission Test for 5th class admissions in SC, ST, BC Gurukuls, SGPCET 5th class Common Entrance Test for APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools.
The APSWREIS visualizes to providing quality modern education to the talented students of belonging to marginalized section of Society, predominantly from rural through the use of modern techniques, pedagogy and various experiential learning activities in a stress-free environment to make learning a joyful experience.
1) SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008.
2) OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008.
3) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15 and 2016-17) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
4) During the year 2016-17 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
5) The parental income for the year 2016-17 should not be exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum
6) The candidates can apply to any APSWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
Admission Test Details:
1. SGPCET / FIFCAT for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
4. Test will be conducted in the opted centers of the district mentioned below.
Scheme of SGPCET Entrance test /the details of Question papers and Marks:
1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
3. Part-C Environmental Studies
i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks
ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
Total 100 Questions =100 Marks
Available seats will have to be filled up as per the reservation pattern given below.
1. SC-75%, ST-6%, Scheduled Castes converted to Christianity (BC-C)-12%, B.C.-5% and others 2%.
2. Spl.Category: 15% of the seats are allocated, the children from the families who are withdrawn from Bonded labour, Orphans,Children of Jogins / Basavins, Victims of atrocities, shall be given seats as per the Standing order of the Society.
3. Upto 3% seats are earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate to the class in Residential Schools as per G.O.Ms.No.47, dated 31.08.2010.
4. 3% of seats are reserved for disabled children.
Download SGPCET Hall ticket:
The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination center at the time of entrance examination
Mode of selection:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test SGPCET /FIFCAT -2017
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test SGPCET /FIFCAT-2017 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
How to Apply of SGPCET 2017:
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website http://sgpcet.apcfss.in. There is no registration fee for submission of online application. Toll Free Number: OR Submission of Applications through online:All the students who are seeking admission into class V in Magnet Schools and regular APSWR institutions for the year 2017-16 should apply online through Meeseva or any internet facility in their nearby places or through Society web site www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in or http://sgpcet.apcfss.in/index1.jsp from 23.03.2017 to 07.04.2017
Important dates for SGPCET 2017:
1. Submission of Online application form: 17-02-2017
2. Last date for submission of applications: 20-03-2017
3. TGCET 2017 5th Class Entrance Exam date: 09-04-2017 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. TGCET 2017 Webportal: http://sgpcet.apcfss.in
SGPCET ~ AP Gurukul CET Labels in SGPCET 2017, AP Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance test 2017,AP FIFACAT 2017,AP Gurukulam 5th class admissions 2017, AP Gurukulam 5th class Common Entrance test for AP Gurukuls, AP Residential Schools 5th Class admissions. Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2017. APSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test(AP SGPCET FIFCAT) 2017 Notification more details are available at SGPCET Website