Fee Reimbursement Postmatric Scholarship RegistrationTelangana/TS #FeeReimbursement, #Postmatric Scholarship Fresh and Renewal Registration Process 2015-2016: Telangana State government has started the Fresh and renewal Fee Reimbursement Scheme, Scholarship Scheme Registration Process at TSePass/ TelanganaePass (electronic payment, application system of scholarship) Web portal. So, TS govt. invites online application from the eligible SC, ST, BC, Minority, PHC students for giving fee reimbursement and post matric scholarships for the academic year 2014-2015 /2015-2016. Eligible candidates can apply online with prerequisite/ important documents for getting scholarships or fee reimbursement. Candidates should use chrome browser for applying.
Telangana Fee Reimbursement, Postmatric Scholarship
Prerequisite for Fresh Registration Process 2015-161) S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
2) a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify your Aadhaar Status.( Click here to verify the status of Aadhaar)
3) Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
4) Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 02-06-2014
5)Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
6)Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
7)STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
8) Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
9) If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
TS News: Postmatric Scholarships/Fee Reimbursement For Fresh and Renewal Registrations (2014-15 & 2015-16) will be Closed on 25-05-2016 in Telangana State.
బోధన రుసుములు, ఉపకారవేతనాలకు గడువు పెంపు: తెలంగాణలోని దళిత, గిరిజన, వెనకబడిన తరగతులు, అల్ప సంఖ్యాకవర్గాలు, వికలాంగ అభ్యర్థులకు బోధనరుసుములు, ఉపకారవేతనాల దరఖాస్తుల గడువును ప్రభుత్వం మరోసారి పొడిగించింది. 2014-15, 2015-16 విద్యాసంవత్సరాలకు గాను May 25, 2016 వరకు విద్యార్థులు, విద్యాసంస్థలు ఇపాస్ వెబ్సైట్లో వీటి కోసం దరఖాస్తు (కొత్త, రెన్యూవల్) చేసుకోవాలని సూచించింది. రాష్ట్రపతి ఉత్తర్వులను అనుసరించి తెలంగాణలో స్థానికులైన అభ్యర్థులకు మాత్రమే ఈ అవకాశం ఉంటుందని పేర్కొంది.
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2014-15 or 2015-16
1. Latest Passport size photograph
2. Aadhaar Card of the Student
3. Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
4. STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
5. CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Prerequisits for Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2015-161) a) All the Students Registering on the epass website must have a Aadhar card of .
2) If you do not have Aadhar Card, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre for Enrollment .
3) If you have enrolled for Aadhar and have Enrollment Number(EID). with you, then verify your Aadhar status.
2) In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationlized banks (Click here for the list of nationalised banks). Bank account not required For EBC students.
3) Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
4) Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study, for the students confirmation.
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2014-15
1. Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
2. Study/Bonafide Certificates for the last 7 consecutive years of study.(For the students as refered at point no. 4 above) .
3. Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
4. Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
Fresh and Renewal Registrations will be Closed on 25-05-2016
#Telangana ePass Webportal : telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in(Webportal)