TS PECET 2016 Notification,Schedule, UG DPEd-BPEd CET 2016
Eligibility to Appear FOR PECET - 2016
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for PECET-2016.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the both states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two year):
Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in TS and AP or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2016. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed.(2 Years):
Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2016. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed (One Year) Course or U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by PECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through their respective D.E.O.s through proper channel. The Director of School Education will nominate a limited number of candidates to the respective colleges.
Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programs have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
1. Date of Commencement of submission of online application Form:14-03-2016
2. Last Date for Submission of Application without Late fee: 16.05.2016
3. Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-: 21.05.2016
4. Downloading Of Halltickets from website those who submitted applications without late fee: 27.05.2016
5. Downloading Of Halltickets from website those who submitted applications with late fee: 10.06.2016
6. Commencement Of Tests: 03.06.2016
7. End Of Test: According to number of candidates registered
8. The Tests will commence from: 11-05-2016(official)
9. Results will be announced after one week of completion of the tests.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for PECET 2105, may submit their applications through Online mode only. The Registration fee @ Rs. 700/- (Rs. 400/- for SC /ST candidates )may be paid at TSOnline or APONLINE centers / meeseva centers / e-seva enters in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh /through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card) from 11th March, 2016.
ts pecet 2016, bped ugdped cet 2016, physical education entrance test 2016, telangana pecet 2016, online application form, entrance exam date, last date, hall tickets, results/rank cards, counselling dates ie.TS PECET 2016 Notification-Schedule-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results-Counselling Information. The details information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application and related information are available on PECET Official website www.tspecet.org. or osmania.ac.in. So candidates are requested to please visit above mentioned website. TS Physical Education Entrance Test B.PEdCET 2016 Official website: tspecet.org