TS PGLCET 2017| Telangana PG LAWCET 2017 Apply online at lawcet.tsche.ac.in#TS #PGLAWCET 2017: Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana State has issued the Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test(PGLCET) 2017 in the month of March 2017. This entrance test for entry into first year LL.M Regular and Self Fanancing Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana state for the academic year 2017-18. The PGLCET will be conducted by the Convenor, Department of Law, Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad. This Post Graduate LAWCET 2017 will be held on 27/05/2017 by 2.30 PM to 4 PM. The University will invite the Online Applications from eligible Candidates for admission into first year LL.M courses offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their Affiliated Colleges.
Educational qualifications :
a) Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
b) The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET 2017.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who wish to apply for Telangana LAWCET 2017 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Registration fee for PGLCET: Rs 350/- for others and Rs.250/- for SC/ST
Important dates for Telangana LAWCET 2017
1. Notification date for TSLAWCET 2017: 28-02-2017
2. Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form: 18-03-2017
3. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee: 18-04-2017
4. Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets: 17-05-2017
5. Date and Time of TS PGLAWCET-2017 Examination (2.30 PM to 4 PM): 27-05-2017
6. Announcement of Preliminary Key: 29-05-2017
7. Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key....
8. Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results: ....
TSCHE TelangaanPG LAWCET 2017 Notification and Schedule-KU
ts pglcet 2017, tenangana pg lawcet 2017 schedule, tslawcet.org, apply online, pg law entrance test, last date, online application form, fee details, hall tickets, results/rank cards and counselling date i.e TS PGLCET 2017 Notification, Schedule-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results-Counselling Information and more details are would be available on official website : tspglawcet.in