TS LAWCET 2017 Notification,Schedule| Telangana LAWCET 2017 @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in#TS #LAWCET 2017: Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) Chairman would release the LAWCET schedule in the month of February 2017 and the online application would be invited from the eligible candidates as per schedule through online mode in March 2017. This entrance test for entry into three years or five LLB / B.L Regular and Self Financing Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018. The Law Common Entrance Test 2017(LAWCET-2017) will be conducted by the Convenor, Department of Law, Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
Late applicants will need to pay late fee depending on the time frame of the application. The Hall-tickets can be downloaded from May 5th for the exam scheduled on May 24th. The key will be released on May 27th while the results will be out on June 10th.
Eligibility for TS LAWCET 2017:
3 year LL.B Course: The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
5 Year LL.B. Course: The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P / TS.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who wish to apply for Telangana LAWCET 2017 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
Registration fee for LAWCET : Rs.350/- for others, Rs.250/- for SC/ST
- Notification of TSLAWCET & TSPGLCET-2017 15-03-2017
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form 18-03-2017
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee 21-04-2017
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 250/- 28-04-2017
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 500/- 06-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/ 12-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1500/- 15-05-2017
- Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets 17-05-2017
- Date and Time of TSLAWCET-2017 & Examination 10.00 am to 11.30 am 27-05-2017
- Date and Time of TSPGLCET-2017 Examination 2.30pm–4.00p.m 27-05-2017
- Announcement of Preliminary Key 30-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key 02-06-2017
- Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results 10-06-2017
ts lawcet 2017, telangana lawcet 2017, law entrance test 2017, apply online, online application form, ts lawcet schedule, last date, entrance exam date, hall tickets, results/rank cards and counselling dates i.e TS LAWCET 2017 Notification, Schedule-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results/Rank Cards-Counselling Information and more details will be available on Telangana LAWCET official website : http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/