TS LAWCET 2017 Notification,Schedule| Telangana LAWCET 2017#TS #LAWCET 2016: Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) Chairman Papi Reddy would release the LAWCET schedule in the month of February 2016 and the online application would be invited from the eligible candidates as per schedule through online mode in March, 2016. This entrance test for entry into three year or five LLB / B.L Regular and Self Financing Courses in the Colleges of Law in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2017. The Law Common Entrance Test 2016(LAWCET-2014) will be conducted by the Convenor, Department of Law, Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE), Hyderabad.
Late applicants will need to pay late fee depending on the time frame of the application. The Hall-tickets can be downloaded from May 5th for the exam scheduled on May 24th. The key will be released on May 27th while the results will be out on June 10th.
Eligibility for TS LAWCET 2016:
3 year LL.B Course: The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
5 Year LL.B. Course: The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P / TS.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who wish to apply for Telangana LAWCET 2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents. Registration fee for LAWCET : Rs.350/- for others, Rs.250/- for SC/ST
Important dates for Telangana LAWCET 2016
1. Notification date for TSLAWCET 2016: 12-03-2016
2. Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form ₹ 350/-: 15-03-2016
3. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee ₹ 350/-: 18-04-2016
4. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of ₹ 250/- (₹ 350/- + ₹ 250/-): 23-04-2016
5. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of ₹ 500/- ( ₹ 350/- + ₹ 500/-):30-04-2016
6. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of ₹ 1000/- ( ₹ 350/- + ₹ 1000/-): 07-05-2016
7. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of ₹ 1500/- ( ₹ 350/- + ₹ 1500/-): 14-05-2016
8. Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets: 14-05-2016
9. Date and Time of TSLAWCET-2016 Examination (10.00 am to 11.30 am): 24-05-2016
10. Announcement of Preliminary Key: 27-05-2016
11. Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key(10.00 am to 11.30 am): 30-05-2016
12. Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results: 10-06-2016
ts lawcet 2016, telangana lawcet 2016, law entrance test 2016, apply online, online application form, ts lawcet schedule, last date, entrance exam date, hall tickets, results/rank cards and counselling dates i.e TS LAWCET 2016 Notification, Schedule-Online Application Form-Hall Tickets-Results/Rank Cards-Counselling Information and more details will be available on Telangana LAWCET official website : tslawcet.in