ANU Physical Education Entrance Test 2017
PECET officials will issue the AP State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2017 on 20th February, 2017. ANU Physical Education Department Officials will invite Online Applications from the eligible candidates for Admission into 2 year B.P.Ed Two year and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 Years) Courses offered by the universities and affiliated colleges in the AP State for this academic year 2017-2018.
Eligibility to Appear FOR AP PECET - 2017
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for Online PECET-2017.
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the both states of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two year):
Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in AP or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2016. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed.(2 Years):
Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2016. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed (One Year) Course or U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by PECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through their respective D.E.O.s through proper channel. The Director of School Education will nominate a limited number of candidates to the respective colleges.
Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programs have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for PECET 2017, may submit their applications through Online mode only. The Registration fee @ Rs. 500/- (for SC, ST candidates Rs.350/-) may be paid at APONLINE centers / meeseva centers / e-seva enters in Andhra Pradesh /through payment gateway (Credit card / Debit card) as per schedule.
Important Dates(official dates) for AP PECET 2017:
2. Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms: 08-03-2017
3. Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee: 07-04-2017
4. Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-:
5. Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.2000/-:
6. Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.5000/-:14-04-2017
7. Download the hall tickets from official website: 28-04-2017
8. Entrance exam would start from 01-05-2017...................
AP CETs Dates | APSCHE Entrance Tests Dates
TS CETs Dates /TSPSCHE Entrance Tests Dates
online application form, Online Applying last date, Fee Details, Eligibility, How to Apply, Entrance exam date, Hall tickets, Results/Rank cards, Counselling dates and Detailed information regarding Syllabi, Procedure for Online Application etc., and more details available on PECET Official website www.appecet.org. So candidates are requested to please visit above mentioned website-Andhra Pradesh State PECET 2017 details on its Official website: http://www.appecet.org.in/
Apply online for AP PECET 2016(BPEd Entrance Test) Notification