APRJC CET 2016/APRJC Admission Test 2016,How to Apply Online at aprs.cgg.gov.in#APRJC #CET 2016/APRJC Entrance Test 2016-Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society(APREIS) has given the APRJC Common Entrance Test(APRJC CET) 2016-17 Notification in the month of March, 2016 and the APREIS invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Intermediate first year courses in its APR Junior Colleges for the academic year 2016-2017. APRJC CET 2016 exam date is 12-05-2016, online application form, last date for apply online, results, hall tickets, exam pattern, how to apply, selection procedure, admission counselling dates details given here
Salient features of APR Junior Colleges:
1. All the APR Jr Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
2. Individual attention is being paid to each student
3. Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
4. Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/CACPT
Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00 am and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
5. Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for allround development of students.
College of Excellence( Center for Competitions):
1. APREI Society started College of excellence with an objective to provide continuous support and cutting edge knowledge to the outstanding students to face competitive examinations like National level and state level competitive examinations like IIT/EAMCET/CACPT etc with confidence. This College is located in the Campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur District. This is a Co-Education College shall provide admission students in MPC, BPC and MEC/CEC. Intake into this college is 150(100 Boys and 50 Girls) every year. Selection of the students shall be made as per the State Merit in the common entrance examination (APRJC CET) and option exercised duly following rule of reservation.
2. For the academic year 2016-17, 150 students will be selected to the College of Excellence from APRJC CET 2016 merit list.
3. APREI Society is intended to provide best training facilities to the students at College of Excellence. Facilities like adequate reference books, learning material, extension lectures, seminars, conducting intensive testing etc. Best faculty available in the market will be engaged on outsourcing basis to provide better learning opportunities to the students. Adequate care will be taken for safety and security of students. Separate Hostel is provided to Girls and Female lectures will be kept as loco parent to them to look after the welfare of the girls. Staff Nurse is available in the campus round the clock to look after the health of students.
4. On experienced academician was appointed as Director/Principal to look after the day to day administration of the college. Experienced faculty shall be engaged to provide continuous support to students. Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of Admission at all APR Junior Colleges: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and play grounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free instructions besides free boarding and lodging to all selected candidates including top ten positions in the SSC, Inter exams March 2016. Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the student staying in the hostel.
5. Special fee and examination fee Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, AP Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs 25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission Maintenance charges:
Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs 1000/- in the 2nd year.
1. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
2. Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2016 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
3. OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
1. SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
2. Special category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Examination Centers: District Head quarters ( Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
Scheme of Examination:
Subjects in the entrance test
1. For MPC:English-Mathematics-Physical Science
2. For BPC: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
3. For CEC /MEC : English-Social Studies- Mathematics
4. For EET : English- Mathematics-Physical Science
5. For CGDT: English-Bio.Science-Physical Science
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject).The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are Available in the Websites: www.apresidential.gov.in,http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.The question papers of APRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English
Selection of students:
Selection Process: Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1. Merit in the Entrance Examination
2. Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
3. Rule of reservation
4. Reservation for under Special category
Selected list: The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the websites: www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in , http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. Date of selection of First list candidates available soon.
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category:
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
i. Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
ii. Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
iii. Under CAP( Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-service or presently in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission into Inter first year in AP Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions) in the campus of APRJC Nagarjuna Sagar, Guntur Dt for the academic year 2016-16 should apply for APRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting http://aprs.cgg.gov.in.
Online Applying Procedure at aprs.cgg.gov.in
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘Online’.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for APRJC-CET 2016.
2. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through APONLINE or mee-Seva from 18.03.2016 to 12.04.2016 for submission of application through Online.
3. At the APONLINE or mee-Seva Centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
4. On receipt of fee at APON LINE or mee-seva, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://aprs.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
5. Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
6. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed.
8. The candidate has to mention the name of colleges in which admission is seeking on order of priority among the eligible colleges ( See the annexure-1 for jurisdiction for admissions).
9. On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
10. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
11. The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily
12. The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
13. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
General instructions to the candidates:
1. The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
2. The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
3. In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
i. The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC/EET, Biological Science for BPC/CGDT and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
ii. If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC/EET and for BPC/CGDT, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
iii. If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
iv. If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank
v. If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: a) ST b) SC c) BC (A) d) BC (B) e) BC (C) f) BC (D) g) BC (E) and h) OC vi. The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
1. Submission of Online applications start from: 17-03-2016
2. Lat date for submission of applications: 17-04-2016
3. Date of Entrance Examination: 12-05-2016
APRJC Contact details:
APRJC CET 2016/APRJC Admission Test 2016, How to Apply Online at aprs.cgg.gov.in?
040-24680400, 24680415, 9866559725 for more details are available on aprjc cet web portal: aprs.cgg.gov.in