JNVS 9th Class Entrance Test 2017 Navodaya IX Class Admissions 2017-2018JNVS Navodaya 9th Class Entrance Test 2017: #Navodaya IX Class #Entrance Test 2017, NVS #9thClass Entrance Test 2017, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Entrance Test 2017 for 9th Class, JNVS 9th class Admissions 2017-18, JNVS Selection Test 2017-18, Application Form, Admit Cards, Eligibility Criteria, Results, Exam Date, Last date and more details given here...JNVS Selection Test 2016-17/Navodaya 9th Class Lateral Entry Test 2016 for admission into JNVs during the Academic Year 2016-2017: NVS Hyderabad region has issued Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Entrance Test 2016 Notification in the month of January, 2016. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad Region invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class IX of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2016-17.
The admission is through an All India Test to be conducted on Sunday,
About of NVS:
As envisaged in National Policy of Education (NEP), 1986, Govt. of India has set up coeducational residential institutions named Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 34 States/UTs excluding Tamil Nadu. At present, 598 such Vidyalayas have been sanctioned in the country.
The main objective of these Vidyalayas is to provide quality modern education to the children predominantly from rural areas. Though the admission into these Vidyalayas is at VI class, it is intended to fill vacant seats with a lateral entry test at IX Class level.
Applications are invited for admission to Class IX of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2016-17. The admission is through an All India Test to be conducted on Sunday,
#Eligibility Criteria :
1. Only those candidates who have studied in class VIII during the Academic Session 2015-16 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought.
2. Candidate appearing for the selection test must pass Class VIII in the academic session 2015-16 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
3. Candidates seeking admission must not have been born before 01.05.2000 and after 30.04.2004. This will apply to candidates of all categories including those belonging to SC/ST.
4. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate in case a doubt arises about the age certificate produced by the candidate before the admission is given.
#Nature of the Entrance Test:
1. English Subject: 15 Marks
2. Hindi Subject: 15 Marks
3. Maths Subject: 35 Marks
4. Science Subject: 35 Marks
TOTAL: 100 Marks
The test will be objective/descriptive type with 03 hours duration without any break. Centre for the examination will be Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district.
#How to Apply:
The Prospectus-cum-Application form containing detailed instructions can be obtained free of cost from the Office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and office of District and Block Education Officers of the District. Application forms can also be downloaded from our Office website http://www.navodaya.nic.in. Neatly typed and Xeroxed copy of the applications also can be used for applying. Application forms filled in all respect are to be submitted to the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned district by Monday the 29th February 2016 either through Registered Post or in person.
#Navodaya Admit Cards:
Admit Card for appearing at the Selection Test will be issued to the candidates by Monday 11th April 2016. If the candidate does not get the Admission Card latest by Monday, the 18th April 2016, he/she must contact the office of the Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for obtaining the same.
#Results of Selection Test: Result of the Selection Test will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
1. Last date for Submission of Applications: 29-02-2016
2. Issue of Admit Cards from: 11-04-2016.
#3. Date of Entrance Test: 19-06-2016(Official)
4. Declaration of Results: 10-05-2016(Tentative)
5. Intimation to Selected Students: 01-06-2016(Tentative)
JNVS 9th Class Entrance Test 2016
#Navodaya 6/9th class entrance exam 2016 Admit Cards/Hall tickets download
#Download the Notification Schedule-Application Form or
#JNVS 9th Class Entrance Test 2016|Navodaya IX Class Admissions 2016-2017
# Region wise 6th Class Navodaya Entrance Exam Results 2016 Declared
For more details available on official websites. So please visit http://www.navodaya.nic.in and navodayahyd.gov.in.