Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana BC Welfare RDC CET 2016| How to Apply Online#MJP TS #BC Welfare #RDC CET 2016, MJP TSWREIS RDC CET 2016, Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana BC Welfare RDC CET 2016,How to Apply Online: Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has issed Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test-2016 Notification for admission in to First year in BC Residential Degree College for Women, Mitrajpally (V), Gajwel, Medak and the society invites online applications from the eligible students for admission into degree courses in its degree colleges.
About: With a view to augment the facilities to girl students to continue the higher studies after Intermediate and to provide quality education for Backward Classes Girl students, Government of Telangana have sanctioned a Residential Degree College for BC Women at Mitrajpally Village, Gajwel Mandal, Medak District for the use f the girl students of the 10 districts of Telangana State. The College will commence from the academic year 2016-16 under the jurisdiction of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad. The medium of instruction will be English.
1. B.Sc., MPC (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)
2. B.Sc. (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science)
3. B.Sc., BZC (Botany, Zoology & Chemistry)
4. B.A., (HEP) (History, Economics & Political Science)
5. B.Com., (General)
6. B.Com., (Computers)
Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/ April -2016 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test.
Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April -2016 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2016 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not to apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2016 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS.
d) For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCEI, BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY.
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance test.
f) For other B.Sc., courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at Intermediate level.
g) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
#Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance Test:
1. The examination will be in one session of 21/2 hours duration in the subjects mentioned at above Table (Column 7).
2. Examination will be conduct for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
3. Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
4. Questions will be in both English and Telugu media and in objective type multiple choice questions. Answers should be marked in OMR sheet.
5. There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
6. For correct results all the answered circles should be shaded fully & thickly
#Reservation of Seats:
a) SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A: 20%, BC-B: 28%, BC-C: 3%, BC-D: 19%, BC-E: 4%, EBC: 2% & Orphans: 3%.
b) 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons.
In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle in respect of BC students i.e., BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
#Method of Selection:
Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
1) Merit in the Entrance Examination
2)Rule of reservation
3)Reservation under Special category
#How to Apply:
The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150 through Telangana online (or) Payment Gateway centres from 23.02.2016 to 23.03.2016 to enable to submit application online.
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy her eligibility for appearing the written test.
2. The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through TELANGANAONLINE (OR) PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 08-04-2016 to 30-04-2016 to enable to submit application online.
3. At the TELANGANAONLINE (OR) PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number.
4. On receipt the fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidates has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
5. Before filing of online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
6. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cms) before filling online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
7. While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course.
8. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of on-line application is to be preserved for further reference.
9. For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
10. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
11. The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
12. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at mjptbcwreis.cqq.gov.in from 31-03-2016 onwards with the reference number allotted to them.
1. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
2. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
1. Submission of Online application Starts from:24/02/2016
2. Payment Start Date: 23/02/2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 16/04/2016
4. Download the hall tickets from 31-03-2016
5. Date of Entrance Examination: 10-04-2016
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society http://mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Contact No.040-24602266 during office hours
MJPTS BC Welfare RDC CET 2016 Notification
Apply Online for MJPTS BC Welfare RDC CET 2016
Tags: Mahatma Jyothiba Phule TS BC Welfare Residential RDC Entrance Test 2016, MJPTBCWREIS RDC CET 2016, Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test-2016, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply, Online Applications, Courses offered, Examination Pattern, Hall Tickets, Results, Contact Details