SKU PG Entrance Test 2017 NotificationSKU PGCET 2017 -#SKUCET 2017-SKU PG Entrance Test 2017 - Sri Krishnadevaraya University PGCET-2017 Notification: SKUCET 2017 is a common entrance as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test(PGCET-2017). This test will be conducted by the Convener, SKUCET 2017, Directorate of Admissions Department, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu for the academic year 2017-2018. sku cet/sku pgcet 2017/sku pg entrance test 2017, eligibility, how to apply, online application, hall tickets, results, last date for apply, exam date details given here. Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification in March, 2017. SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for Admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test(SKUCET-2017) in the state for this academic year 2017-2018.
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate has to submit Application online through the website: www.skudoa.in by clicking on the button SKUCET-2017.
2. The cost of each application is .350 and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online.
3. Instructions to the candidate and Prospectus can be obtained from website: www.skudoa.in
4. Candidate has to submit separate application for each course/subject.
5. Candidate is advised to take a printout of the application submitted to university.
6. Online applications can be submitted from 10 AM on 10.03.2017.
1. Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of Test.
2. Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
3. Duplicate Hall Ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SKUCET-2017 or from the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for .100/- drawn in favor of the ‘Convener, SKUCET-2017’ along with the evidence of having submitted the online application.
4. SKUCET-2017 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
Application fee Rs.400/-
1. Online application Starts from: 10-03-2017
2. Last date for online application: 10-04-2017
2. Last date for online application with fee of Rs.900/- : 20-04-2017
3. Last date for online application is extended upto 05-05-2017 with Tatkal fee of Rs.1400/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.1000/-) per test.
4. Commencement of PG Entrance Tests : 01-06-2017 to 05-06-2017(Tentative)
1. For Technical Problems Please Contact on following numbers
+91 8125111998, +91 9160666721 On Working Days between 10.00 am to 06.00 pm
2. For Complaints Regarding Filled in Paid Applications Email: email@example.com On Working Days between 08.00 am to 01.30 pm
3. For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules contact 08554-255877, 255889
4. Director Mobile: 9440259414 on working days between 08.00 am to 01.30 pm
SKUPGCET| Acharya Nagarjuna University PGCET
SKUPGCET Online Application Form filling Instructions
SKUPGCET Hall Tickets
SKUPGCET Results/Rank Cards
SKUPGCET Counselling Dates-Admissions-Certificates Verification
Tags: SKUCET 2017, SKUPGCET 2017 Notification, Sri Krishnadevaraya University PGCET 2017, SKU PG Entrance Test 2017, Eligibility, How to Apply, Online Application, Hall Tickets, Important dates, help desk, contact details, PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed) offered for the year 2017-16 through SKUCET-2017