AP MJP BC Welfare 5th Class Admission Test 2017|Apply OnlineAP #SGPCET 5th Class entrance test 2017/ AP #FIFCAT 2017 #MJPAPBCWREIS AP #BC Welfare #5thClass Admission Test 2017 Notification/ AP MJP BCWREIS V Class Entrance Test 2017/ mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in Online Application Form/ AP Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society(MJPAPBCWREIS) V Class Admissions 2017: MJPAPBCWREIS V Class Admission 2017 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Educational Institutions Society has issued MJPAPBCWREIS 5th Class Admission Notification 2017 on March 29th, 2017. AP MJPBCWREIS 5th Class Admission Notification 2017 for admissions into 5th class (English Medium) in MJP Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Residential Schools in the AP State for the academic year 2017-2017 and MJPBCWREIS of AP invites the online applications from the eligible IV Class students for admission into 5th class in its MJPBCWREIS Schools.
AP SGPCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2017
AP SGPCET 5th Class entrance test 2017 / AP FIFCAT 2017/ Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2017/AP Fifth Class Common Admission Test 2017/AP Social Welfare Schools Common Entrance Test 2017: SGPCET Admission Test for fifth Class in APSWREIS, APTWREIS and MJPAPBCWREIS Residential Schools, AP MJPBCWREIS Admission Test 2017, AP Fifth Class Entrance Test 2017, #SGPCET 2017, AP Gurukul CET, AP Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance Test 2017, AP Residential Schools 5th class Common Entrance Test 2017 for SC, ST, BC Students, AP Residential Schools Admission Test for 5th class admissions in SC, ST, BC Gurukuls, SGPCET 5th class Common Entrance Test for APSWREIS, APTWREIS, APBCWREIS Residential Schools.
1. Candidates should have born between 01/09/2006 to 31/08/20008 (Age between 9-11 years as on 01.09.2017 are eligible) and 2 years exemption for SC,ST candidates. i.e Age between 9-13 years as on 01.09.2017 are eligible.(Between 01-09-2004 to 31-08-2008)
The Students should be a bonafide of Class IV during the academic year 2016-17 in any Government School or any recognized school of Andhra Pradesh.
1. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years i.e., 2014-15 and 2016-17 in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of A.P.
2. During the academic year 2016-17 the candidate must be a bonafide student of Class IV in a recognized school.
The Parental income for the year 2016-2017 should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
Admission Test Details:
1. SGPCET / FIFCAT for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 4th class syllabus by A.P. State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be in English Medium only.
4. Test will be conducted in the opted centers of the district mentioned below.
Scheme of SGPCET Entrance test /the details of Question papers and Marks:
1. Part-A` English Language -30 Questions=30 marks
2. Part-B Mathematics -30 questions=30 Marks
3. Part-C Environmental Studies
i) Science -20 Questions= 20 Marks
ii) Social – 20 questions= 20 Marks
Total 100 Questions =100 Marks
Download SGPCET Hall ticket:
The hall ticket can be downloaded soon after the submission of application and the same has to be produced at the examination center at the time of entrance examination
Mode of selection/Selection of Process:
1. Through Merit in Entrance Test SGPCET /FIFCAT -2017
2. Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Entrance Test SGPCET /FIFCAT-2017 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application. Selections of the process through Entrance test. Admissions through counselling for selected candidates.
MJPAP BC Welfare V Class Entrance Hall Tickets: Get Hall Tickets
How to Apply of SGPCET 2017:
Before filling the application, read the prospectus carefully. Candidates can submit application form online through website http://sgpcet.apcfss.in. There is no registration fee for submission of online application. Toll Free Number: OR Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates should read the information already uploaded in the website www.mjpapbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can submit application form online through website www.apmjpapbswreis.cgg.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of online application. The candidates can apply through online to any MJPBCWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
Important dates for SGPCET 2017:
1. Submission of Online application form: 17-02-2017
2. Last date for submission of applications: 20-03-2017
3. TGCET 2017 5th Class Entrance Exam date: 09-04-2017 by 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
4. TGCET 2017 Webportal: http://sgpcet.apcfss.in
#SGPCET ~ AP Gurukul CET Labels in SGPCET 2017, AP Gurukulams 5th Class Common Entrance test 2017,AP FIFACAT 2017,AP Gurukulam 5th class admissions 2017, AP Gurukulam 5th class Common Entrance test for AP Gurukuls, AP Residential Schools 5th Class admissions. Sanghika Samkshema Patashalala Common Entrance Test 2017