TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2017/TS Social Welfare Inter First Year Admissions 2017#TSWREIS #Inter First Year Admissions 2017 Notification/Telangana Social Welfare Inter Admissions 2017/TSW Residential Inter Admissions 2017: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS) is going to issue the TSWR Inter Admissions 2017 notification in January 2017. The TSWREIS officials would invite the online application forms from the eligible SSC passed Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into TSWRJC Institutions in the State for the academic year 2017-2018. The following are the instructions to apply for admissions:
Notification name: TS Social welfare 1st year intermediate admissions 2017
Courses: Inter MPC, BPC, MEC, CEC and HEC Groups
No.of Institutions: 109 Upgraded TSWR Institutions
a) The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2017
b) The students should apply within his / her own district.
c) Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
e) If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in other district of the same Zone.
f) A copy of marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
g) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, which should be as certified by MRO.
h) The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017 and in case of students studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
i) The students should produce Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O.
The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
a. Scheduled caste 75%
b. SC – converted Christian 12%
c. Scheduled Tribes 6%
d. Backward Classes 5%
e. Other castes 2%
1. Out of 87% [75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians], 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in APSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students and SC Students studied in KGBVs and those who studied in any other recognized institutions.
2. The BC, ST, OC seats are reserved only to the students who studied in SWR institutions and SWR Hostels. Due to any circumstances, the seats are not filled with SWR Institutions / SW Hostels, the seats will be filled with the BC, ST, OC students, who have studied in any other recognized Institutions as per the merit. Where there is a tie, priority shall be given to the students of KGBV.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota,
a) Senior Nationals
b) All India sports Meet
c) junior/Youth Nationals
d) Inter University Tournaments
e) National School Games
f) Mini or Sub-junior Nationals
g) Women Sports Festival
h) State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of the seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the age appropriate class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department as per G.O.Ms.No.47, Dated 31.08.2010 of women and Child welfare Department.
6. If no sufficient applications are received from outsiders, the vacancies will be filled in by students of TSWEIS and SW Hostel students.
Read | TSWREIS Inter 1st year Admissions Selected candidates list(TS Social Welfare)
How to Apply:
Process for admission into:The applicant can submit his/her application to the Principals of Counseling centers in person (or) by post on or before
The details of the Counseling centres are mentioned in the notification
|Sl.No.||Name of the District||Counseling center for Boys||Ph.No.||Counseling center for Girls||Ph.No.|
|3||Khammam||Palavancha (B)||9704550206||Khammam JC||9704550208|
|5||Rangareddy & Hyderabad||Chilkur||9704550227||Narsingi||9704550226|
1- TS Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test(SWAEROECET)
2- TS Social Welfare 9th Class Entrance Test(COENCAT)
3- TS Social Welfare Inter Admission Test(Inter with Integrated Coaching)
4- TSWREIS 6th,7th,8th, 9th Classes Entrance Test Notification
Last date for submission of Application:
1. Last date to receive filled in applications by the Principal of Counseling Centre: 02-06-2017
2. Applications received after 5:00 P.M 02-06-2017 either by post or in person will not be accepted.
For more details visit www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or contact any of the nearby TSWR School /Jr. College in the District. The Counseling process will start at 10:30 A.M. on..... and continue till last evening until the entire process is completed. All the candidates who have applied for admission into TSWR Institutions must personally attend counseling with the necessary certificates.
TSWREIS Inter Admissions 2017:
TS/Telangana Social Welfare Inter Admissions Application Form
#TSWREIS #Inter Admissions Test Selection list/ #Results(TS Social Welfare) released