TS DEECET 2016 Notification for D.Ed AdmissionsTS DEECET 2016 Notification for D.Ed Admissions: Government of Telangana State has given permission to the DSE Telangana to conduct the TS DEECET 2015 for the academic year 2015-2016. As per GO.14, the School Education Department has issued the Telangana DEECET 2015 on July 1st, 2015 and DSE Telangana invited the online applications from 08-07-2015 to 21-07-2015 from the eligible candidates for admission into 2(Two year) D.Ed(DEld) Courses in District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges through Common Entrance Test(DEECET) 2015.
Telangana DEECET 2015 Notification released on 01/07/2015
TS DEECET 2015-16 Online Application Form, How to Apply, TSDEECET Website, Online Applying Procedure, Telangana D.Ed Colleges List, DEld Course Details, Entrance Exam Pattern, What is DEECET?, DEECET Means, Govt. DIETS, TS-DEECET 2015 Schedule, Important dates, Telangana DEECET Webportal details are provided here.
DEECET Means Diploma in elementary education common entrance test/Elementary Teacher Training Institutes Common Entrance Test
D.Ed Course 2 Years: Candidates should remember that, from this academic year, as per NCTE norms DEd course duration is 2 year course.
TS DEECET Seats: I think, in Telangana state nearly 14000 D.Ed seats are available.
DEECET Updates as on 03-09-2015:
1. #TS DEECET 2015 Certificate Verification Dates Announced for Generation of Ranks
2. #Guidelines on Certain Items for DEECET Certificates Verification
3. #TS DEECET 2015 Marks wise Result Analysis
4. #Know Your TS DEECET 2015 Hall Ticket Details
#TS DEECET 2015 Results:RESULTS
1. DEECET admission Procedure and Rules
2. GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules
3. Amendment rules to GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules GO.22, Dt:29-05-2014
4. D.ed Colleges List in AP Telangana
7. NCTE new norms for D.Ed Course duration
TS DEECET 2015 Web Portal: http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2015. There is no upper age limit.
1. The candidate who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
2. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent(SC,ST and PHC).
3. The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
4. APOSS inter Candidates are Eligible for DEECET 2015, but they should have 50% marks in Inter for OC and BCs and 45% marks in inter for SC, ST and PHC Candidates as per Govt. Orders.
#Qualifying marks in Entrance Test:
Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
#Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway and submit online application at the TS DEECET official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in as per deecet schedule.
#How to Apply
Detailed procedure for applying online will be given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website: ttp://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and read it. After, Candidates can fill online applications through online mode only to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
#Scheme of Entrance Test:
1. General Knowledge - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
2. Teaching Aptitude Test - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
1. General English - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
2. Telugu/Urdu/Tamil - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
1. Mathematics - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
2. Physical Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
3. Biological Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
4. Social Studies - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
Total: 100 Questions = 100 Marks
1. The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
2. The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
#Date and Timings of entrance test:
DEECET will be conducted as per given schedule in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 hours)
#Examination Centers for entrance test:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre.
#Important Dates for TS DEECET 2015
1. Download of TS DEECET-2015 Information Bulletin: 05-07-2015
2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva: From 08-07-2015 to 20-07-2015
3. Online submission of application: From 09-07-2015 to 21-07-2015
4. Help Desk services on all working days: From 08-07-2015 to 07-08-2015
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application: From 10-07-2015 to 21-07-2015
6. Download of Hall Tickets:26-07-2015.
7. Schedule of Examination: 08-08-2015 by 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
8. Declaration of Results: 23-08-2015
TS DEECET 2015 Admission Process
|S.No||TS DEECET 2015 Important Links||Get Details|
|1||First Phase Web Counselling,|
Certificate Verification Dates
|Go to Page|
|2||How to fill Online Payment Form|
for Giving Web Options
|Go to Page|
|3||How to give Web Options/|
Web Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)
|Go to Page|
|4||Provisional Admission Letter,|
Seat Allotment List and FEE Details
|Go to Page|
|5||TS DEECET 2015 List of Documents for|
Certificate Verification and Instructions
|Go to Page|
|6||FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER|
|Go to Page|
The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the DEECET 2015 Information Bulletin will be released soon by the DSE officials. Every candidate should read the deecet guidelines carefully for know more information.