Online TS DEECET 2017 Notification for D.Ed AdmissionsOnline TS DEECET 2017 Notification for D.Ed Admissions/Online TS DEECET 2017 Notification,TS DIETCET 2017 Schedule: Government of Telangana State has given permission to the DSE Telangana to conduct the TS DEECET 2017 for the academic year 2017-2018. The School Education Department is going to issue the Telangana DEECET 2017 in March last week and DSE Telangana would invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into 2(Two year) D.Ed(DEld) Courses in District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges through Common Entrance Test(DEECET) 2017. TS DEECET 2017 Online Application Form, How to Apply, TSDEECET Website, Online Applying Procedure, Telangana D.Ed Colleges List, DEld Course Details, Entrance Exam Pattern, What is DEECET?, DEECET Means, Govt. DIETS, TS-DEECET 2017 Schedule, Important dates, Telangana DEECET Web portal details are provided here.
Online TS DEECET:
TS DEECET Would conducted through Online mode for 2017-2018. 2017-18 Academic year లో నిర్వహణకు కసరత్తు షురూ......: D.Ed Course ల్లో Admissionsకి DEECET ను Onlineలో నిర్వహించాలని Telangana School Education Department నిర్ణయించింది. ఈ మేరకు Education Department అధికారులు February 13 సమావేశమై చర్చించారు. 2016-17కి Entrance Notification జారీ చేయకపోవడంతో యాజమాన్యాలు Hig Courtను ఆశ్రయించారు. Education Department మాత్రం 2015-16 Classes 2015 ఫిబ్రవరిలో ప్రారంభమయ్యాయని, దాంతో 2016-17 సంవత్సరానికి Admissions సాధ్యం కాదని Courtకు విన్నవించింది.
So, TS DEECET Notification would be released in March last week and Online applications will be received through online ts deecet web portal tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. TS DEECET Entrance exam to be conducted in May first week through online mode like AP DEECET. The D.Ed Course admissions would be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu language courses
Urdu Medium Seats: 8 Urdu DIET Colleges = 40/50X8=400 SeatsTelugu Medium Seats: 10 DIET Colleges= 10X50= 500 seatsEnglish Medium Seats: 10 DIET Colleges= 10X50= 500 seatsPrivate Colleges D.Ed Seats to be announced soon
READ | Online TS DEECET Admissions Rules 2017
DEECET Means Diploma in elementary education common entrance test/Elementary Teacher Training Institutes Common Entrance Test
D.Ed Course 2 Years: Candidates should remember that, from this academic year, as per NCTE norms DEd course duration is 2 year course.
TS DEECET Seats: I think, in Telangana state nearly 14000 D.Ed seats are available.
1. #TS DEECET Certificate Verification Dates Announced for Generation of Ranks
2. #Guidelines on Certain Items for DEECET Certificates Verification
3. #TS DEECET Marks wise Result Analysis
4. #Know Your TS DEECET Hall Ticket Details
1. DEECET admission Procedure and Rules
2. Telangana GO.10 TS DEECET Admission Rules 2017
3. D.ed Colleges List in AP Telangana
7. NCTE new norms for D.Ed Course duration
TS DEECET 2017 Web Portal: http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2017. There is no upper age limit.
1. The candidate who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
2. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent(SC,ST and PHC).
3. The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
4. APOSS inter Candidates are Eligible for DEECET 2017, but they should have 50% marks in Inter for OC and BCs and 45% marks in inter for SC, ST and PHC Candidates as per Govt. Orders.
#Qualifying marks in Entrance Test:
Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
#Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway and submit online application at the TS DEECET official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in as per deecet schedule.
#How to Apply
Detailed procedure for applying online will be given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website: ttp://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and read it. After, Candidates can fill online applications through online mode only to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
#Scheme of Entrance Test:
1. General Knowledge - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
2. Teaching Aptitude Test - 5 Questions - 5 Marks
1. General English - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
2. Telugu/Urdu/Tamil - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
1. Mathematics - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
2. Physical Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
3. Biological Sciences - 10 Questions - 10 Marks
4. Social Studies - 20 Questions - 20 Marks
Total: 100 Questions = 100 Marks
1. The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
2. The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
#Date and Timings of entrance test:
DEECET will be conducted as per given schedule in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 hours) #Examination Centers for entrance test:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre.
#Important Dates for TS DEECET:
1. Download of TS DEECET-2017 Information Bulletin: April Last week
2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva: May first week
3. Online submission of application: May first week
4. Help Desk services on all working days:
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application:
6. Download of Hall Tickets:May last week.
7. Schedule of Examination: May last week by 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
8. Declaration of Results: May second week
TS DEECET Admission Process
|S.No||TS DEECET 2017 Important Links||Get Details|
|1||First Phase Web Counselling,|
Certificate Verification Dates
|Go to Page|
|2||How to fill Online Payment Form|
for Giving Web Options
|Go to Page|
|3||How to give Web Options/|
Web Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)
|Go to Page|
|4||Provisional Admission Letter,|
Seat Allotment List and FEE Details
|Go to Page|
|5||TS DEECET 2017 List of Documents for|
Certificate Verification and Instructions
|Go to Page|
|6||FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER|
|Go to Page|
The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the DEECET Information Bulletin will be released soon by the DSE officials. Every candidate should read the deecet guidelines carefully for know more information.