Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test 2016/ts social welfare admissionsTS Social Welfare GURUKULAM Entrance Test 2016, TS Social Welfare Residential Entrance Test 2016,Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test 2016/ts social welfare admissions ,Telangana SWREIS Social Welfare GURUKULAM Admission Test 2016: Government of Telangana State, Social Welfare Department has issued a notification on 07-06-2016 for the conduct of Entrance Test for admission into Classes VI to IX in TSWEIR Schools for the Academic Year 2016-2017. Telangana State Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) invites online applications from the eligible students for admission into 6th to 9th classes in Telangana SWR Schools for the Academic Year 2016-17. So, online applications are invited to fill up vacancies in 103 new TSWR Schools and backlog vacancies in existing TSWR Institutions.
TSWREIS GURUKULAM Entrance Test 2016 for to fill up backlog vacancies: All the students (Boys and Girls) who were appeared for 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Classes March - 2016 in Telangana State Govt. Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to write the 6th to 9th Classes Entrance to admit in Telangana Social Welfare Gurukulams for 2016-2017. The TSWREIS intended to conduct an Entrance Test 2016 for admission into Class VI to IX during the academic year 2016-2017 in all TS SWR Institutions across the state on 26.06.2016
1) Age limit:
a) For 6th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2006 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2006.
b) For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2002 to 31.08.2005 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2005.
b) For 8th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2004 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2002 to 31.08.2004.
c) For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2000 to 31.08.2003 and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2001 to 31.08.2003.
2) The student should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15 and 2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government.
3) During the year 2015-16 candidates must be studying 4th class continuously in a Government school or in a recognized school.
4) The parental income for the year 2015-16 should not be exceed Rs.65,000/- per annum for rural areas and Rs.75000/- for Urban areas.
5) The candidates can apply to any TS TWR School of the district for which he / she belongs.
List of Documents to be produced:
Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like,
1. Caste Certificate,
2. Income Certificate,
3. Ration card SSID No,
4. the Aadhar card.
5. Study Certificate,
6. Transfer Certificate(T.C);
7. Physical fitness certificates,
8. 06 Passport size photos ,etc., at the time of admission.
Fee/Charges for online applying:
Online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra any other fee must not be collected from parents.
Rule of reservation in 6th class admissions:
The admissions will be made in the following reservation ratio:-
SC - 75% ; SC Converted Christian - 2% ; ST - 6% ; BC - 12% ; Minorities - 3% ; OC/EBC - 2%
TOTAL - 100%
Selection procedure/Mode of Selection :
1) The selection purely on merit basis through written test.
2) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in Telangana-SWAEROCET 2016 and the preference of institution given by the student in online application.
Entrance Exam Pattern/Scheme of exam:
1. The test will be held on 26-06-2016 from 11 :00 AM to 01: 00 PM for maximum marks of 100.
2. Admission test will be held in English, Mathematics and Environmental Science based on State Syllabus of 5th class/6th class/7th class/8th class prescribed by Telangana State Government.
3. The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
4. Test will be conducted in the opted centres of the district mentioned list in the notification.
6th to 9th classes enrance hall tickets download:
Candidates are advised to collect application form and Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application online.
Read | TS Social welfare 6th Class entrance test 2016
How to apply for 6th to 9th classes admission test:
the application process as follows:
1. Candidates can submit application through online by visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or visiting any Meeseva Kendra. There is no registration fee for submission of application through online.
2. The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district.
3. It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek the admission in their district. Boys should select all the boys schools in the district in the order of preference. Girls should select 10 schools from the district so that allotment will be made as per merit and option.
4. Based on the merit and option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission.
Important dates to remember :
1) Entrance Test Date : 26-06-2016 Timings: : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
2) Date of opening of application :10-6-2016
3) Date of closing of application :18-06-2016
tswreis 6th,7th,8th, 9th classes entrance test 2016, ts social welfare gurukulam 6th,7th,8th, 9th classes admission test 2016, tswreis residential entrance test, social welfare gurukulam admissions notification 2016, eligibility, age limit, income, documents, application form, hall tickets, results, tswreis/tgswreis official websites swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/, http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/
Online application link: http://cet.cgg.gov.in/Registration.do
Online admissions web portal: http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/coe/