TS DEECET 2015 Provisional Admission Letter, Seat Allotment List and Fee Details#Seats #Allotment Provisional Admission Letter for TS DEECET 2015 for Certificates Verification-D.Ed Course #Fee Payment: Download Provisional Admission Letter(PAL) for TS DEECET First, Second, Third Phase Counseling Certificate verification 2015 for Admission into 2 year D.Ed courses for 2015-2017 batch. TS DEECET 2015 Officials time to time release the Provisional Allotment Letters after completion of selection of web base college selection and also they will provide the college wise provisional allotment list.
TS DEECET Schedule for 2016
|Sl. No||3rd Phase Activity||PERIOD|
|1||Submission of web based preferences of colleges by the candidates as per the rank obtained in DEECET-2015.||17-03-2016 & 18-03-2016|
|2||Allotment of seats to the candidates based on the merit order and rule of reservation ,||22-03-2016|
|3||Reporting of candidate to the college||25-03-2016|
|4||1st Instruction day||01-03-2016|
Here we are provided model Provisional Allotment Letter for Phase I/II/ III Certificate Verification. Candidates should prepare the required list of documents to be produced at the time of verification of certificates and Check your in you are allotted particular college. When the Phase I Web counselling and allotment of seats process was completed, The II Phase web options process will be started.
So, DEECET Candidates should follow the below instructions for downloading the PAL.
- First Click the below given link.
- See the Download button and then Click on Download button.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Then Click on GO button.
- After appear Seat allotment details. (The following screen appears)
Download College-wise Provisional Allotment List
This time DEECET officials Team has provided a facility to download the Colleges wise Provisional Allotment list of Particular District. So, Candidates can also download the particular college allotted candidates list from the DEECET Website.
Model Provisional Admission Letter
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / Candidate Name ............S/o / D/o Father's Name .........who has appeared for TS DEETCET 2015 conducted on 15.09.2015 with Hall Ticket Number -------------- has been provisionally selected for Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) ( TELUGU Medium ) Course for the academic year 2015-16 in D.ED College Name................, District Name...
in the category of-------------------based on the State Rank of ................... secured by her/him in TS DEECET-2015. She/he is requested to attend the session for verification of certificates and payment of fee prescribed at the District Institute of Education and Training, District Name............................(Your allotted College Govt.DEIT) on ----/02/2016 at 10:00 AM along with the documents shown below for issue of Final Admission Letter. Issue of Final Admission Letter is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
Note: Provisional Admission Letter Downloaded Candidates should(compulsory) attend the Certificates Verification and Pay Tuition Fee at Govt DIET(Place date mentioned in your Letter) only and Candidate should read and follow the important instructions given in the Provisional Admission Letter for attending the certificate verification.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificates Verification
- Pdf of ONLINE application of DEECET 2015.
- Rank Card of DEECET 2015.
- SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
- Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
- Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories.
- PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
- Special Category certificates issued by concerned authority for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories
- (CAP, NCC, Sports,).
- Income certificate issued by Tahsildhar after 01.01.2015 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of Tuition fee (Rs.2385.00 in case of Colleges under Governmen Management and Tuition fee Rs.11000.00 in case of Colleges under Private Management for One year).
|Type of Management||Tuition Fee||Special Fee|
|Government||2385/-(For One year)||---|
|Private unaided||11,000/-( For One Year)||1,500/-(One year)|
The students belong to SC/ST/BC/ PHC will be considered for Reimbursement of Tutition Fee (RTF)/ Financial Assistance under (FAST) is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective State Governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria. In case found not eligible, the candidates shall pay the difference of fee.
As per Memo.No.286/EC.A2/2014 Higher Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 24-08-2014, All the students who are local as per Presidential order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, whether they are studying in the institutions in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State shall be given fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per eligibility criteria of fee reimbursement scheme of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
As per the approved note of Higher Education Department of Government of Telangana dated 12-08-2014, students may be eligible for financial assistance to the students of Telangana (Under FAST Scheme) vide G.O.Rt.36, SCD Department dated 30th July 2014, subject to eligibility as per the detailed guidelines to be issued by the Government of Telangana Shortly.
In case of candidates with local area=NL, the eligibility for RTF/FAST will be decided by the State Government.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
1. Should Attend Certificates Verification: Candidate should without fail attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above shown dates. Otherwise this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Produce the relevant documents: Issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidate submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her / him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Should pay the prescribed fee for issue of Final Admission letter: Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the TS ONLINE Center for issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she / he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission.
4. Maintain strict discipline during certificates verification: Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
#5. First phase admitted candidates can participate in II Phase Web Options process: If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the vacancy list after first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web based selection of colleges.
#TS DEECET Useful links:
1. DEECET admission Procedure and Rules
2. GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules
3. Amendment rules to GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules GO.22, Dt:29-05-2014
4. D.ed Colleges List in AP Telangana
5. NCTE new norms for D.Ed Course duration
6. TS DEECET 2015 Notification
7. TS DEECET 2015 Results
8. TS DEECET 2015 Rank Cards
TS DEECET 2015 Admission Process
|S.No||TS DEECET 2015 Important Links||Get Details|
|1||3rd Phase Web Counselling, Web Options|
Certificate Verification Dates
|Go to Page|
|2||How to fill Online Payment Form|
for Giving Web Options
|Go to Page|
|3||How to give Web Options/|
Web Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)
|Go to Page|
|4||Provisional Admission Letter,|
Seat Allotment List and FEE Details
|Go to Page|
|5||TS DEECET 2015 List of Documents for|
Certificate Verification and Instructions
|Go to Page|
|6||FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER|
|Go to Page|
TSDEECET Seat Allotment Letter Download
#College-wise Provisional Allotment List(Phase-III): College wise Allotment list
#TSDEECET Web Portal http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/