DA Ready Reckoner-DA Table for GPF,CPS Employees-Check your DA amount

DA Ready Reckoner with 18.34% w.e.f.01.01.2016

DA Ready Reckoner - DA Table for GPF and CPS Employees - Check your DA amount: DA Table, Dearness Allowance Table, Check your DA amount,  GPF and CPS holders can Check your DA amount, DA Table to GPF holders, DA Difference Table for GPF holders,  DA Table to CPS holders, DA Difference Table for CPS holders

#As per G.O.MS.No.16 Dated:03-02-2017 -DA 3.144% Sanctioned to AP Employee from 1st January 2016: The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from January 2016. Current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.


The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with March 2017 salary. Arrears of DA from January to February, 2017 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. As per GO.16, Dt.03-02-2017, CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from January to February, 2017 will be credited in their PRAN A/c(Reference GO.250/6-9-12). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DA


New DA to AP Employees:

1. DA enhanced from: 01.01.2016
2. GO.16 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to AP Employees,
3. Present DA: 18.340%(New DA),
4. Old DA: 15.196%,
5. Difference: 3.144%
6. Know your Online Salary Particulars(Pay Slip)
7. GPF: JANUARY 2016 - February 2017.
8. CPS: 10% of DA Arrears from JANUARY- February 2017.
9. Cash to all Employees: from March 2017 Month
10. 90% Cash to CPS employees from January 2016 to February 2017
DA Difference Statement
(vide GO.Ms.No.16 Dt. 03-02-2017 RPS 2015 Pay Scales)
 
GO.16 New DA Sanctioned to AP Employees
DA READY RECKONER  @18.34%  w.e.f  01.01.2016
G.O. M.S.No.   16  Dated: 03.02.2017    DA Raised from  15.196 % to 18.34%  Difference 3.144%
Increment  Rate BASIC PAY NEW  DA 18.34% OLD DA 15.196% DIFF 3.144% FOR PF A/C 14 Mon CPS A/C Increment Rate BASIC PAY NEW DA 18.34% OLD DA 15.196% DIFF 3.144% FOR PF A/C 14  Mon CPS A/C
TO Pran A/c To cash TO Pran A/c To cash
390 13000 2384 1975 409 5726 573 5153 1270 47330 8680 7192 1488 20832 2083 18749
13390 2456 2035 421 5894 589 5305 48600 8913 7385 1528 21392 2139 19253
13780 2527 2094 433 6062 606 5456 49870 9146 7578 1568 21952 2195 19757
14170 2599 2153 446 6244 624 5620 1360 51230 9396 7785 1611 22554 2255 20299
430 14600 2678 2219 459 6426 643 5783 52590 9645 7992 1653 23142 2314 20828
15030 2757 2284 473 6622 662 5960 53950 9894 8198 1696 23744 2374 21370
15460 2835 2349 486 6804 680 6124 1460 55410 10162 8420 1742 24388 2439 21949
470 15930 2922 2421 501 7014 701 6313 56870 10430 8642 1788 25032 2503 22529
16400 3008 2492 516 7224 722 6502 58330 10698 8864 1834 25676 2568 23108
16870 3094 2564 530 7420 742 6678 1560 59890 10984 9101 1883 26362 2636 23726
510 17380 3187 2641 546 7644 764 6880 61450 11270 9338 1932 27048 2705 24343
17890 3281 2719 562 7868 787 7081 63010 11556 9575 1981 27734 2773 24961
18400 3375 2796 579 8106 811 7295 1660 64670 11860 9827 2033 28462 2846 25616
550 18950 3475 2880 595 8330 833 7497 66330 12165 10080 2085 29190 2919 26271
19500 3576 2963 613 8582 858 7724 67990 12469 10332 2137 29918 2992 26926
20050 3677 3047 630 8820 882 7938 1760 69750 12792 10599 2193 30702 3070 27632
590 20640 3785 3136 649 9086 909 8177 71510 13115 10867 2248 31472 3147 28325
21230 3894 3226 668 9352 935 8417 73270 13438 11134 2304 32256 3226 29030
21820 4002 3316 686 9604 960 8644 1880 75150 13783 11420 2363 33082 3308 29774
640 22460 4119 3413 706 9884 988 8896 77030 14127 11705 2422 33908 3391 30517
23100 4237 3510 727 10178 1018 9160 78910 14472 11991 2481 34734 3473 31261
23740 4354 3608 746 10444 1044 9400 2020 80930 14843 12298 2545 35630 3563 32067
700 24440 4482 3714 768 10752 1075 9677 82950 15213 12605 2608 36512 3651 32861
25140 4611 3820 791 11074 1107 9967 84970 15583 12912 2671 37394 3739 33655
25840 4739 3927 812 11368 1137 10231 2160 87130 15980 13240 2740 38360 3836 34524
760 26600 4878 4042 836 11704 1170 10534 89290 16376 13569 2807 39298 3930 35368
27360 5018 4158 860 12040 1204 10836 91450 16772 13897 2875 40250 4025 36225
28120 5157 4273 884 12376 1238 11138 2330 93780 17199 14251 2948 41272 4127 37145
820 28940 5308 4398 910 12740 1274 11466 96110 17627 14605 3022 42308 4231 38077
29760 5458 4522 936 13104 1310 11794 98440 18054 14959 3095 43330 4333 38997
30580 5608 4647 961 13454 1345 12109 2520 100770 18481 15313 3168 44352 4435 39917
880 31460 5770 4781 989 13846 1385 12461 103290 18943 15696 3247 45458 4546 40912
32340 5931 4914 1017 14238 1424 12814 105810 19406 16079 3327 46578 4658 41920
33220 6093 5048 1045 14630 1463 13167 108330 19868 16462 3406 47684 4768 42916
950 34170 6267 5192 1075 15050 1505 13545 110850 20330 16845 3485 48790 4879 43911
35120 6441 5337 1104 15456 1546 13910
36070 6615 5481 1134 15876 1588 14288
1030 37100 6804 5638 1166 16324 1632 14692
38130 6993 5794 1199 16786 1679 15107
39160 7182 5951 1231 17234 1723 15511
1110 40270 7386 6119 1267 17738 1774 15964
41380 7589 6288 1301 18214 1821 16393
42490 7793 6457 1336 18704 1870 16834
1190 43680 8011 6638 1373 19222 1922 17300
44870 8229 6818 1411 19754 1975 17779
46060 8447 6999 1448 20272 2027 18245

#As per G.O.MS.No.103 Dated:01-09-2016 - DA 3.144% Sanctioned to Telangana Employee from 1st January 2016: The State Government of Telangana has sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 3.114 percent which would be implemented with effect from January 2016. About 6 lakh current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.


The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with September 2016 salary. Arrears of DA from January to August 2016 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. As per GO.103, Dt.01-09-2016, CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from January to August 2016 will be credited in their PRAN A/c(Reference GO.250/6-9-12). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. Prepared DA Table provided here and Employees can check your DA

New DA to TS Employees:
1. DA enhanced from: 01.01.2016
2. GO.103 DA 3.114% Sanctioned to TS Employees,
3. Present DA: 18.340%(New DA),
4. Old DA: 15.196%,
5. Difference: 3.144%
6. Know your Online Salary Particulars(Pay Slip)
7. GPF: JANUARY 2016 - AUGUST 2016.
8. CPS: 10% of DA Arrears from JANUARY- AUGUST 2016.
9. Cash to all Employees: from SEPTEMBER-2016 Month
10. 90% Cash to CPS employees from January 2016 to August 2016

3.114% DA sanctioned to TS State Employees:
GO.103 DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employees from 1st January 2016
TS GO.103, Dt.01-09-2016
1. DA 3.144% Sanctioned to TS Employee from 1st January 2016,
2. Present DA 15.196%
3. Arrears :January to August 2016 to GPF,
4. Cash from September, 2016 to all employees
5. 90% Cash to CPS employees from January to August 2016 and  10% of DA Arrears to CPS


DA Difference Statement
(vide GO.Ms.No.103 Dt. 01-09-2016 RPS 2015 Pay Scales)
DA Ready Reckoner-DA Table for GPF,CPS Employees-Check your DA amount
Share This Post:
Labels:, , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST UPDATES - RECENT UPDATES

»»AP Updates»»TS Updates
Top