TSPSC Departmental Tests 2017 Hall Tickets| November 2016 Session Hall ticketsTSPSC #DepartmentalTests 2017 #HallTickets for May/November 2016 Session TS Departmental Tests 2017, TSPSC Departmental Tests 2017 Hall Tickets, May - November 2016 Session EOT GOT Special Language Hall Tickets,TSPSC Hall Tickets, tspsc.gov.in Departmental Tests hall tickets; We have known that Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the Department tests twice a year with objective type and few tests are written exams as per its own schedule from time to time in Telangana State.
TSPSC(Telangana State Public Service Commission) issued the Departmental Tests May 2016 session i.e Notification no.19/2016 in the month of March 2016 for the Telangana State state employees and candidates.(GOT Paper Code: 88 and 97, EOT Paper Code: 141, Special Language paper code:37). The TSPSC department officials invited the online applications from the eligible candidates from 11-11-2016 to 27-11-2016. The candidates who were applied for this stream, they are waiting for their hall tickets for appearing the departmental tests.
#TSPSC Departmental Tests 2016 May 2016 Notification Hall Tickets:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission will issue a press note for downloading of hall tickets. The Examinations are scheduled to be held from 16-12-2016 to 21-12-2016 at District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad) as per notification schedule. According to the Department officials, the candidates who have applied through online in response to the Commission's above mentioned notification no.03/2016 with regard to conduct of Departmental Tests, May 2016 session as per its scheduled in 6 days in the 9 districts Head Quarters of state of Telangana State, that the Hall Tickets for the Tests applied are available on the TSPSC official website and the applied candidates can download their hall tickets from 09-10-2016 onwards till 04-10-2016 up to 8.00 AM. In case of any doubt/ clarification or difficulty in downloading the Hall Tickets, the candidates May contact the officials at the telephone numbers.
It is to inform that Departmental Tests May-2016 Session scheduled from 16/12/2016 to 21/12/2016 in 9 District Head Quarters including Hyderabad. The candidates who have applied may download the Hall Ticket from Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in from 11-12-2016 onwards. The Hall- Tickets may be preserved carefully by the candidates for all future needs.
P.C .No.(141) i.e The Account Test for Executive Officers will be conducted in online mode (CBRT) for which the date of Examination will be declared later.
In case of any difficulty in downloading the Hall Tickets, the candidates may contact through Help-Desk with Land Line No. 040-24606666 to be rectified the problem.
1. The candidate should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow it scrupulously. Any violation will be viewed seriously and suitable action will be taken besides cancellation of candidature as per rules. The candidate is also advised to retain his/her Hallticket for future purpose with attestation of Chief Superintendent of the examination centre.
2. You will not be admitted to the Examination Hall TEN minutes after the commencement. You should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of the full time.
3. While coming to examination hall, please bring your hall ticket, smooth writing pad, ball point pen (Blue/Black).
4. You are permitted to use calculators, scientific calculators, but you are not allowed to bring programmable calculators, cell phones, pagers and other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
5. Please check the Answer Sheet and read the instructions on it as well as test booklet carefully. You should write with PEN your Hall Ticket Number, Paper Codes, Name, Subject, Centre at appropriate places only. Writing with Pen at wrong places will lead to invalidation of your Answer Sheet.
6. You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer Sheet.
#Departmental Tests New Exam Dates:
It is hereby informed that the May 2016 Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held from 14/05/2016 to 19/05/2016 are postponed & re-scheduled to be held from 16-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
1. Departmental Test, May -2016 Session held from 16-12-2016 to 21-12-2016
- G.O.T On: 18-12-2016 (GOT Paper Code: 88 and 97)
- E.O.T On: 19-12-2016 (EOT Paper Code: 141)
- Special Language 19-12-2016 (paper code: 37)
Call Center: Telangana State Public Service Commission
For any Notification related issues
Please Call Ph:040 24655555 / 24606666
(Call Time :10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)
Feedback email to : email@example.com
#How to Download the Hall Tickets:
TSPSC Departmental Tests 2016 May 2016 Session Notification No.19/2016 Hall Tickets Instructions:
1. First visit the TSPSC Official web portal by http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/index.jsp
2. In this website, cllick on the Departmental test and new web page will be appeared
3. Now, Click on the Download Hall tickets and Hall tickets download page will be seen.
4. In this page, Please type the Reference ID or Name or Date Of Birth to Download Hall Ticket.
5. Please use the PRINT button provided on Hall Ticket to get all these pages printed without distortion. tspsc.gov.in/departmentalTest.jsp
The Hall Tickets for Departmental Tests, May Session-2016 to be held from 16.12.2016 to 21.12.2016 are hosted on Commission’s Website for downloading. The candidate shall download the Hall Ticket along with the instructions and report an hour before the commencement of the Tests with proper ID proof in original for admission to the Tests
#TSPSC Departmental Tests 2016 Hall Tickets
#TSPSC Departmental Tests Hall Tickets(from 11/12/16)
Application form: http://tspscdeptmay071116.tspsc.gov.in/downloadApplication.tspsc
TS Departmental Tests Guidelines, Instructions to Candidates