Guidelines for Filling of SSC 2017 Candidates Details in MNR,OMR cum ICR FormsSpecial Instructions for Filling of SSC Candidates Details in MNR, OMR cum ICR forms for TS SSC 2017: Presenting the pupils for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2017 in TS State, HM Instructions for SSC Public Exams March 2017. In the view of SSC, OSSC and SSC (Vocational Course) Public Examinations, March-2017, The DGE, Govt. of Telangana has given the important instructions /guidelines to all the Head of the High Schools/HMs for Filling of the SSC 2017 Candidates Details in MNR, OMR cum ICR Forms and submission of the same to the District Educational Officers concerned for onward submission to the Office of the DGE, T.S., Hyderabad.
Filling of Regular Candidates Details:
1. If there is any delay in receiving the OMR cum ICR forms, the MNRs should be prepared first, basing on the admission register and OMR cum ICR forms shall be filled in accordance with MNR and following the instructions given separately for filling of OMR cum ICR forms after the receipt of the same. Action is being taken to send OMR cum ICR forms also along with other material. If not sent along with other material, the OMR cum ICR forms will be sent shortly.
2. Care should be taken to see that the particulars pertaining to the Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of birth, subjects offered for, Community code, Medium of instruction, P.H. code etc. written in the Manuscript Nominal Rolls, the particulars in the OMR cum ICR application filled-in by the candidate and the corresponding entries in the School Admission Register must be one and the same. There should not be any difference particulars given in MNR with that of OMR cum ICR forms and School Admission Register as this will lead to complications for corrections of any mistakes in future.
3. A declaration from the parents shall also be taken for the confirmation of above particulars.
4. Identification marks mentioned in the admission register shall be verified physically before they are entered in OMR cum ICR forms in the case of regular candidates.
5. All the regular MNRs submitted by the Headmasters of schools of all managements should be countersigned by the Deputy Educational Officer concerned as per the certification of Secretary, DCEB, with reference to number of Question Papers supplied to each High School by DCEB for Quarterly and Half yearly Examinations duly verifying the school Admission register thoroughly.
Filling of Vocational Candidates Details:
01. Single separate sheet of OMR cum ICR form designed in Violet colour is meant for Vocational course candidates both regular and private candidates. It shall only be used for Vocational candidates appearing for vocational subjects. It consists of details of the Vocational Subjects only.
02. Separate MNR has to be prepared in respect of Vocational candidates also as per the existing practice duly noting the paper code of Vocational Trade theory and practical in the remarks column. Ensure that Theory paper code which is noted in MNR and OMR cum ICR shall be one and same.
03. In the MNR the Vocational trade theory and practicals have to be necessarily noted with Red Ink ball pen without fail for easy identification in the same MNR on the extreme right side.
04. The Vocational Candidates have to use and fill up two types of OMR cum ICR forms as shown below:-
i) Pink Colour OMR cum ICR form - By Regular candidates for appearing FL., SL., TL., (Shown in the Box on the top of the Maths, G. Science and S.S only. (i.e other than OMR cum ICR form) Vocational subject.)
ii) Orangae colour OMR cum ICR form - By private candidates for appear failed academic (Shown in the box on the top of the subjects only (other than vocational subject) OMR cum ICR form)
iii) Red colour OMR cum ICR form - For appearing only vocational subject both by regular (Shown in the box on the top of the and private, Once failed candidates if any. OMR cum ICR form)
iv) The photographs affixed on both the OMR cum ICR forms must relate to one and the same candidate.
Filling of OSSC Candidates Details:
01. Single separate sheet of OMR cum ICR form designed in Brown colour is meant for Regular OSSC candidates only.
02. The OMR cum ICR form designed in Green colour is meant for Regular and Private once failed OSSC candidates.
03. Prepare separate MNRs for Regular and once failed candidates.
04. Fill up the correct paper code of the subjects appearing both in MNR and OMR cum ICR form properly and the same should tally with each other.
05. In respect of once failed candidates, correct previous Roll Number with Month & year has to be filled up both in the MNR and OMR cum ICR form.
#Rc.150 HM Instructions for SSC Exams 2017 - Home Page