Instructions to HMs for Preparation of Nominal Rolls for TS SSC 2017Rc.150-HM Guidelines for Preparation of Nominal Rolls for TS SSC Public Exams March 2017: Presenting the pupils for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2017 in the Telangana State, HM Instructions for SSC Public Exams March 2017. In the view of SSC, OSSC, and SSC (Vocational Course) Public Examinations, March-2017, The Director of Government Examination Board, Govt. of Telangana has given the important instructions to all the Head of the High Schools/HMs for the preparation of Nominal Rolls for TS SSC Exams March 2017 and submission of the same to the District Educational Officers concerned for onward submission to the Office of the DGE, T.S., Hyderabad.
PREPARATION OF NOMINAL ROLLS:
1. Read the instructions printed on separate Sheets supplied to you carefully before filling the columns prescribed there in.
2. Preparation of Nominal Rolls should be entrusted to Junior Assistant or a Teacher who is familiar with the preparation of Nominal Rolls and dealing with examination work to avoid mistakes. Utmost care should be exercised while writing the candidates Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Community Code of the candidates etc.
3. The Nominal Rolls shall be prepared separately in respect of :
i. Regular Candidates and Private Once failed candidates
ii. Nominal Rolls in respect of (a) Regular Candidates, (b) Private Once failed candidates, other than S.S.C Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June -2015 shall be prepared SEPARATELY. The names in the OMR cum ICR shall be in the same order of serial number. shown in the challan to avoid confusion and for easy verification. The category of candidates should be noted in RED INK BALL PEN on the Right side top corner of the Nominal Rolls.
4. Extracted nominal rolls in respect of candidates failed in SSC June-2015 examinations are supplied in Duplicate for use in respect of the candidates who failed in SSC Public Examinations, June- 2015 and wish to appear for SSC Public Examinations March-2017. OMR cum ICR forms must be obtained from these candidates also and all such candidates must be noted in one copy of extracted Nominal Rolls and sent to the DEO concerned Second and third copy of extracted Nominal Rolls may be used if some more related candidates approach after 1st and 2nd batch sent to the DEO. However the concerned schools shall take Xerox copies of such extracted N.R and keep with them as office copy for future references.
5. Nominal Rolls pertaining to Blind, Deaf and Dumb and Ortho Physically handicapped candidates should be prepared and submitted SEPARATELY clearly superscribing in RED INK duly enclosing the original Medical certificates issued by the Medical Board in support of PH category. The code number of PH category should be necessarily be noted in the NR as per the instructions shown in the blank nominal roll format without fail. The same should be noted in the OMR cum ICR forms also as instructed on the over leaf.
READ | TS SSC Information
6. Only such of the candidates whose disability is more than 40% as per medical certificate alone are considered as P.H. Candidates under respective categories and the benefit/concessions will be given as per rules. (G.O.Ms.No.27, dt:09-08-2000 of Women Development, Child Welfare & Disable Welfare (DW) Department.
7. Guardian’s name, or Husband’s name in case of a married women candidate should not be written in the Father’s name column, since no such provision is made in the S.S.C Scheme. Only Father’s name & Mother’s name shall be written both in OMR cum ICR and MNR.
8. Care should be taken to see that candidates of the same medium come together, followed by another medium. For example, all Telugu medium candidates come in the first order followed by English medium etc.,
9. i) After the Nominal roll is prepared, it should be verified personally by the Headmaster with reference to the Admission register, particularly the entries relating to the Candidate’s name, Father’s name & Mother’s name, Date of birth, Community Code of the Candidate. Medium of instruction and subject codes. The Headmaster is also instructed to furnish the Mobile Number of the candidate, Headmaster and Aadhar Number of the candidate at relevant columns provided in ICR forms.
ii) From March - 2015 onwards, there shall be common English Paper (III Language) for all media Candidates including English Medium Candidates. i.e. Paper-I is 13E & Paper-II is 14E.
iii) However the Once failed candidates with Old syllabus can appear the failed subjects with New syllabus for SSC Public Examinations, March 2017.
iv) The names which are on rolls of the School alone should be considered and forwarded as Regular candidates.
v) Special care shall be taken while noting the similar names of the candidates in MNR to avoid any kind of confusion.
vi) The no. of Regular candidates forwarded shall be as per the sections permitted by competent Authority only and no excess candidates shall be forwarded.
vii) Incomplete MNR form will not be accepted by this office.
10) The Manuscript Nominal Rolls of S.S.C (Academic), O.S.S.C., and S.S.C Vocational Course shall be prepared separately, as per rules, duly noting the correct codes of the subjects. The group combinations in respect of S.S.C., O.S.S.C and S.S.C., Vocational trade codes are detailed in Annexure.
11) The Headmaster should invariably fill-in and sign on the certificate printed on separate Sheet, after verification of the N.Rs and also on the OMR cum ICR form at relevant spaces provided as per the OMR cum ICR instructions given there in. *The Headmaster should affix School Stamp with full Postal address (Like Post, Mandal, Pin Code, Phone Number) for future correspondence.
a. The Forwarding Schools should invariably maintain one copy of the Original Manuscript Nominal Roll sent to the Director of Government Examinations and present the same before the Departmental Officers whenever asked for.
#Rc.150 HM Instructions for SSC Exams 2017 - Home Page