Online Applying Procedure for TSTET 2017 NotificationUser Guide - How to Apply for TSTET 2017 Notification: 5th Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 i.e., the First Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test(TSTET) Notification has been released by the DSE Telangana in the month of March 2017 and it will be conducted in all 10 Districts of the state on May 1st. TS Teacher Eligibility Test for Recruitment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in the TS Govt Schools. Telangana DSED will invite the Online applications from the eligible candidates who intend to be teachers to appear for 5th TET(First TSTET) 2017. So, Candidates can apply for TSTET 2017 to be held on 1st May 2017 ‘ONLINE’ only through TSTET website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ from.....2017. Steps to be followed in submission of application on line.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Step 1: Pay Fee through Payment FORM for receiving Journal Number
The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for TSTET 2017 shall pay a sum of Rs. 200.00 for paper I or Paper II or for both through TS Online or payment gateway between .........2017 to ...2017 towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination. At the TSonline or payment Gateway(How to pay Fee through Payment Form?) the candidate has to give the requisite data such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Telangana State and Mobile Number. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at TSonline/Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online.
Step 2: Ready with followig details
1. Scanned image(below 50kb)of Photo with Signature(Photosize 4.5X3.5cms,Signature Space=1.5cm)
2. Previous TET details hall Ticket Number and appeared exam month and year.
3. Professional(Training) Course Details like College Name
4. Aadhar Details
5. SSC Memo
Step 3: Upload the Photgraph
a) Go to http://tstet.cgg.gov.in
b) Click on Application Form.
c) Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
d) Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
e) Enter your Journal Number issued by TSonline or payment gateway, the date of payment of fee and Date of Birth.
f) At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph' Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
g) Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
h) Press Upload
Step 4: Fill the Online Application
i) Then application will be opened.
j) When the application form is opened, firstly check the photo
k) Confirm the photograph and that it is as per the given specifications.
l) Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
m)After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will
display the details submitted by you.
n) If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained.
DECLARATION 1 - I have read the Information Bulletin .
* -- Mandatory Fields. * -- Either Mother's Name or Father's Name at S.No. 3 & 4 is compulsory.
PREVIOUS TET DETAILS
TET Exam appeared:...; Hall ticket Number:....; Candidate Name:....;
Paper-I Marks:....; Paper-II Marks:....;
EXAMINATION CENTRE DETAILS :1. Exam Centre:....;
APPLICATION DETAILS: 2. Name of Applicant:....; 3. Mother's Name:....;
4. Father's Name:....; 5. Date of Birth:....; Age as on 01-07-2015 : Years:....; Months:....; Days:....;
6. Gender: Male /Female ; 7. Community:....; 8. If Differently Abled(PH): Yes/ No
This Photo belongs to me Image if you want to edit this photo, please click BACK
APPLYING FOR 9. Paper: PAPER - I (CLASSES 1 to 5); PAPER - II (CLASSES 6 to 8); PAPER - I & PAPER - II (BOTH)
10. QUALIFICATIONS: Professional Course Details:....; Personal Details:....;
12. Identification Marks as given in SSC Certificate:1):....; 2) :....;
13. Do You Belong to Telangana State:Yes/No
14. Residential Address:....; 14a. District :....;14b. Mandal:....; 15. Pincode:....;
16. Mobile:....; 17. SSC HallTicket No:....; 18. Aadhaar No.:....;
DECLARATION-2 : I hereby declare that all information furnished by me in this application is true and correct I undertake to produce the original documents at any moment, failing which my candidature may be cancelled. I am fully aware that furnishing false information will lead to a criminal case against me, apart from cancelling my candidature as it amounts to cheating. I am alone responsible. if any wrong entries are made by me in the application form. I accept the above declaration.
Step 5: Print the Application and Preserve the reference ID
vi. On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
vii. On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to TSTET office.
1. In case of any clarification before or during or after submission of Application Online, the candidates may contact the Helpline Desk Telephone Numbers at CGG: 8019078919, 8019078920, 8019078921 and 8019078922 between 10.30 A.M. and 5.00 P.M. on working days from ---2017 to ---2017
2. For domain related clarifications contact TSTET office at 040- 65888831, 040-65888832, 8019078923, 8019078924, 8019078925 and 8019078926.
3. The candidates can also submit their complaints pertaining to their application only online at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in between ---2017 to ----2017. In any case applications will not be received in any kind of manual form.
Hall tickets: The candidates can download the Hall Ticket from TSTET official website from .....2017 onwards
1. TSTET Notification
1. Eligibility Criteria for TSTET Notification
2. TSTET Syllabus, Content, Exam Structure
3. TSTET Paper I Syllabus Content of D.Ed and School Subjects
4. TSTET Paper II Syllabus Content of D.Ed and School Subjects
#TS TET Conducting Guidelines