TSWREIS Entrance Test 2016(Admission Notification)TSWREIS Entrance Test 2015 for Admission into 1st Year Inter with Integrated Coaching/ TSWREIS Entrance Test for Join Inter with IIT-JEE/EAMCET/CA/CPT Coaching 2015-16: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(TSWREIS) has issued an entrance test 2015 notification for Admission into 1st Year Inter With Integrated Coaching For IIT-JEE / EAMCET/CA/CPT in the institutions of Society. The TSWREI Society invites applications from eligible and qualified Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC (with IITJEE/EAMCET coaching) and BPC (with EAMCET Coaching) and MEC/CEC (with CA-CPT Coaching) with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2016-2017. The following Institutions are functioning with the above courses under the TSWREI Society.
|S.No.||Area for selection||TSWR Institutions||Boys/ Girls||No. of seats|
|1||TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Junior College, Gowlidoddi||Co.Ed||80||80||NIL||NIL|
|2||TSWR COE Karimnagar||Co.Ed||NIL||NIL|
|Total seats :||560||560||80||80|
<C1 Overall Grade and above (equal to 50%) in 10th class quarterly examinations i.e., SA-I
(September/October, 2015) are eligible to apply.
2. The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO.
3. The students of both Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.
4. Age Limit: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016 and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels a relaxation of 1 year will be given.
5. The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.
1. In case of admissions in TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi, the ratio of students is 70:30 i.e., 70% for TSWR students & Hostel students and 30% for out-side SC students . In COE separate sections are allotted for Boys and Girls.
2. The reservation pattern in all the Institutions is SC-75%, SC converted to Christians – 12%, ST-6%, BC–5% and others 2%.
3. For Magnet Schools the pattern of allotting the seats will be in the ratio of 60:40 i.e., out of 87% (75% for SCs and 12% SC converted Christians), 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have
studied in TSWR Institutions and SW Hostels. Remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students viz., who are studying in BC, ST, Welfare hostels or studying in any other recognized institutions. A combined merit list shall be prepared for their selection.
4. In respect of outsiders, only SC Candidates are eligible for admission into these Institutions.
5. The seats reserved for SC (CC), ST, BC & OC will be filled by the students who are studying / studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels only duly following the merit.
6. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their
work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
How to Apply: Process for admission into Inter:
1. The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.
2. Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in.
3. Please upload the 50 kb photo and 30 kb signature of the student.
4. The Candidates are advised to collect the Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying.
The following are the District Coordinator points of the District for further details :-
District Name of the District Coordinator point Contact No.
1. ADILABAD: District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Adilabad, Adilabad District. 703271096
2. KARIMNAGAR: District Coordinator, TSWR COE Karimnagar, Karimangar District. 7032710195
3. WARANGAL: District Coordinator, Hanumakonda, Warangal District. 9989024195
4. KHAMMAM: District Coordinator, Dr.BRACSWRJC, Khammam, Khammam District. 7032710190
5. RANGA REDDY (WEST): District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Shaikpet, Hyderabad District. 7032710198
6. RANGA REDDY (EAST): District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Narsingi, Ranga Reddy District. 7032710189
7. MEDAK: District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Kondapur 2nd
floor, Medak District. 7032710192
8. MAHABUBNAGAR: District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Mahaboobnagar – 2nd floor, Mahaboobnagar District. 7032710193
9. NIZAMABAD: District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, Dharmaram, Nizamabad District. 7032710194
10. NALGONDA: District Coordinator, TSWRS/JC, G.V.Gudem, Nalgonda District. 7032710197
Pattern of Admission Test: Group : MPC/BPC/MEC/CEC
|10:30||1:30||Physics||40||Physics||40||G.K. & Current affairs||40||40|
1. The Screening test will be conducted at two levels, 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type.
2. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test will be permitted to attend 2nd level screening test.
3. The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test can be obtained / seen from the website of Society.
4. The test will be based on the knowledge of subjects from class VIII to SSC in English / Mathematics/Biology/Physical Science/Social Studies/General Knowledge and Current
5. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media).
6. Applicants can select any language as medium for writing the Test.
1. Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfillment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’.
2. Only those candidates will be admitted in TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi and TSWR COE Karimnagar who have passed SSC Public Examination 2015, in first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should get 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination 2015.
3. In 10 Magnet Colleges those candidates will be admitted who have passed SSC Public Examination 2015 in first attempt with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
4. The Students will be allotted admissions into TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi then to TSWR COE Karimnagar and then to Magnet Colleges based on their merit in the entrance test.
Features/Other Information :
1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by SW Department such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
Medium of Instruction :
In TSWR (IIT-LTCD) Jr.College, Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE Karimnagar & 8 Magnet Colleges English will be the Medium of Instruction.
1- TS Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test 2016(SWAEROECET)
2- TS Social Welfare 9th Class Entrance Test 2016(COENCAT)
3- TS Social Welfare Inter Admission Test 2016(Inter with Integrated Coaching)
4- TSWREIS 6th,7th,8th, 9th Classes Entrance Test 2016 Notification
1. Date of Admission Test: The test will be held on 31.01.2016 by 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM for MPC/BPC/MEC/CEC groups
2. Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is : 31.12.2015.
The Candidates are advised to collect Hall-ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying. Official Website address: http://tswrei.examsonline.co.in/