BRAOU Online Application form for Eligibility test Registrations 2017BRAOU Online Application Form For BA-BCom-BSc-Degree Eligibility Test Registration 2017/How to register for Eligibility Test: Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University has published the Eligibility Test 2017 Notification for Admission into B.A.,/B.Com.,/B.Sc., Under Graduate Degree Programmes and online applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for appearing BRAOU Eligibility Test 2017 which will be held on 26/02/2017. So, Candidates who do not possess Intermediate OR its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the First Year of the B.A/B.Com/B.Sc( 3 YEAR Under Graduate Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18, provided they attain the age of 18 years by 1st July 2017. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test. BRAOU Eligibility Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU AND URDU MEDIA at all the Study Centres of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University and applicants shall collect Hall Tickets at least TWO days before the examination fro m the Study/Examination Centre chosen by the m. Hall Ticket can also be downloaded from the University Website (www. braouonline.in). Here, Online Application For Dr.BRAOU Eligibility Test Registration 2017 details given here.
READ | BRAOU Eligibility Test 2016 for Admission into BA/BCom/BSc Degree Programs
Important Instructions for BRAOU ET 2017
1. To register for ET-2016, approach University website i.e.,www.braouonline.in pay Rs 300/-(Three hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university website OR for Rs 310/-(Three hundred and ten only) at the Online Franchisee centre.
2. Keep the proof of your Date of Birth / Social Category (if applicable) / Other Certificates, if any.(For DOB Proof, carry School Transfer Certificate / SSC/Affidavit certified by Notary) for uploading the information online.
3. Before filling the form, read it carefully and give correct information to fill the form, because the information given by you will be entered in the records of the University ‘as-it-is’ and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
4. If you have passed SSC or its equivalent enter your name / father’s name / date of birth, as per that certificate only. If you have not passed SSC, fill the details as per the school transfer certificate or the affidavit certified by a Notary on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/-
5. If any wrong information is provided in the application form, it is the responsibility of the applicant only and the University is not liable for it.
6. See the pages in the Prospectus for the Code Numbers of the ET Examination Centres.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ELIGIBILITY TEST
a) Candidates who wish to appea r for Eligibility Test shall register through “On -line” from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in.
b) Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET. and collect the Information Brochure ET-2017 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully.
c) Approach the nearby Study Centre with all the documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
d) Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET -2017 Registration form “On-line” and upload photo and signature.
e) Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/credit card through University online or Rs.310/-(Rupees Three Hundred and Ten Only) at the O n-line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
f) Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
How to Fill Online Application Form at BRAOU Online Web Portal
First go visit the BRAOU ONLINE WEBPORTAL by entering url address "www.braouonline.in" in your browser, then Online Application Form like below image will be shown in browser.
In this Application Form, we can see the following 9 sections on it.
1. Personal Details
2. Address for Correspondence
6. Social Status
7. Exam Center
8. Photo and Signature
1. Personal Details :
a. Fill up your following personal Details like
b. Candidate's Name as per SSC Records/TC/Affidavit,
c. Father's Name as per SSC Records/TC/Affidavit,
d. Mother's Name as per SSC Records/TC/Affidavit,
e. Enter your Date of Birth,
d. Select your Gender from Male or Female radio buttons,
2.Address for Correspondence :
Fill up your Address details like House No., Street/Colony/Village, Mandal/Town/City, District, State, Pincode, Mobile No.: Provide your mobile number, or mobile number of your relatives / friends, if you don’t posses a mobile phone of your own compulsorily to enable the university to send the information through SMS to you on various activities also. Please don’t change your mobile number till the completion of the course and your Email ID .
Select your medium from English, Telugu, Urdu Radio Buttons,
4. MIL : Select your Modern Indian Language carefully from Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Functional English Radio Buttons
5. Religion :
Select your Religion from Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Others
6.Social Status :
Select your Social Status from drop down menu like BC, SC, ST and OC
8. Photo & Signature :Upload your latest Pass Port size (5x3.7 cm size) photograph and Signature. Digital Passport sizes photos/ stamp size photos are not accepted. So, Upload your Latest A4 size photo with signature
7. Exam Center :
Select you Exam Center from drop down menu
a. Read the below declaration
(I hereby declare that I have read and understood the conditions of eligibility for the programme for which I seek admission I fulfill minimum eligibility condition, and I have provided necessary information in this regard. In the event of any information being found incorrect or misleading my candidature shall be liable to cancellation by the University at any time and I shall not be entitled to refund of any fee paid by me to the University.) and
b. Click on the "I Accept Terms & Conditions"
c. Before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ button, verify all the details you filled once again carefully. After enter text from above shown image and click on Submit button. After submitting the form, the operator will print and give a copy of your application. Keep it for reference.
10. Pay an amount of Rs. 200 (Two hundred only) towards Registration Fee using Credit / Debit card OR Rs 210 (Two hundred and Ten only) also ONLINE FRANCHISEE CENTRE and obtain receipt for the same (Please retain the receipt carefully with you for further reference).
a) The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres. a) The Registration Fee need to be paid through debit /credit card or any A.P.On-line Franchisee Centres only: & (b) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and couldn’t take admission into the U.G. Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test -2016. They can seek admission into 1st Year U.G. when Notification is given for Direct Admission in May/June – 2016 for candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Qualifications..
b) Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, Information Brochure ET-2017 and also the Model Question Papers.
Online application form for Dr.BRAOU Eligibility Test registration 2016, How to register for eligibility test, How to fill online application form, AP TS BRAOU eligibility test 2016, BRAOU degree admissions 2016, BRAOU online application form, braouonline.in registration forms and more details at
BRAOU Eligibility Test: https://www.braouonline.in/MISC/ET.aspx
Online Application for Dr.BRAOU Eligibility Test Registration