TS Gurukulam Entrance Test 2016 for Inter Admissions with Integrated CoachingTS Gurukulam Entrance Test 2016 for Inter Admissions with Integrated Coaching/ TGTW GURUKULAM Inter Admissions 2016/ TSTWREIS RJC CET 2016 for Inter 1st Year Admissions/ Telangana Triabal Welfare Inter Admissions 2016/ TSTW Residential Inter Admissions 2016/TS Gurukulam Entrance Test 2016 for Intermediate Admissions: TS GURUKULAM(Telanagana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) has given the Common Entrance Test for Admission into 1st year intermediate with integrated Coaching for JEE Main/Advanced EAMCET for the year 2016-2017 for (01) SOE, (02) COEs &(01) IIT STUDY CENTRE, Hyderabad and Applications are invited from Boys & Girls of Scheduled Tribes of Telangana State for admissions into 1st Year Intermediate in English Medium for MPC & Bi.P.C Groups for the Academic Year 2016-17 in the following institutions functioning under TSGurukulam.
Introduction: The Telangana Gurukulam, TTWREI Society, Hyderabad has been running with (04) institutions of Excellence (02) COEs, (01) SOE, (01) IIT Study Center apart from other RJCs for ST Students to provide necessary academic environment and inputs and also providing specialized coaching to meritorious ST students to enable them to compete successfully in order to get admissions into All India Level Institutes such as IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISER, NISER& Medical Colleges etc by providing free education along with onther amenities like Text books, Note books, Dress Material, Pocket Money, Bedding Material
Special features of Excellence Institutions:
- Regular IPE Syllabus with intensive coaching.
- Micro Plan for JEE Main/Advanced & EAMCET.
- Weekly, monthly, cumulative, Mid- I, Mid – II & Grand Tests in IPE, JEE (Mains/Advanced) & EAMCET.
- Study Material and reference books
- Well experienced & dedicated faculty
- Good Infrastructure laboratory & library
- Individual Attention, Guidance & Counseling round the clock.
- Total free & quality education.
|S. No||Name of the College with Address||Boys/ Girls||No. of Seats||Catchments Districts|
|01||IIT Study Centre, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 Cell:9491045308, 9440354092||Boys||60||30||Open to all districts in the state of Telangana|
|02||College of Excellence, Warangal, PeddammaGadda, Beside Kakatiya Canal,MulugRoad,Warangal – 506007 Cell: 9490957328||Co-Ed||40*||40*|
|03||School of Excellence,Maddulapally(V),YTC building, Khammam Rural (M) KhammamDist- 507 170 Cell:9490957283||Co-Ed||45||45|
|04||College of Excellence (PTG) Mannanoor,Mahabubnagar district Cell No.9490957314||Boys||40||40||Open to all Primitive Tribal Groups(PTG’s) in the state of Telangana|
1.All the ST students (Boys & Girls) of Telangana who are appearing for SSC March - 2016 in TW Residential Schools, Ashram Schools, Govt. Schools, Zilla Parishad Schools and other Govt. Recognized schools and they should have secured at least B2 grade(7 points) in aggregate and also secure B2 grade in English in SSC Public Examination 2016.
2. Students studying in Telugu / English Medium are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test.
3. Parental Income should not exceed Rupees Two Lakh per annum for urban and 1.5 lakh for rural or as per the Government guidelines by the time of admissions.
4. Selected candidates have to produce necessary certificates like, Caste, Income, Ration card, Aadhaar card, Marks Memo, Study, T.C; Physical fitness certificates, 06 Passport size photos at the time of admission.
5. Age: The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016
1. 100% seats are reserved for STs of Telangana only.
2. 331/2 % seats may be reserved for Girls in co-education institutions.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
How to apply:
Submission of Application Form: Through ONLINE:
1. The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE.
2. Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
3. Please upload the 50 kb photo and 30 kb signature of the student
4. The Candidates are advised to collect the Hall-tickets immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying.
No postal correspondence will be entertained.
#TS Gurukulam CET 2016 Online Application Form(How to Apply)
Scheduled of Admission Test
|1||Date of Notification||22-01-2016|
|2||Last date for receipt of the applications||10-02-2016|
|3||Date of Entrance Test at 1st level||14-02-2016|
|4||Issue of merit list by Gurukulam of 1st level qualified through website.||19-02-2016|
|5||Date of Entrance Test at 2nd level||13-03-2016|
|6||#Announcement of Results||24-03-2016|
|7||#Date of counseling to be conducted by thePrincipals of COEs concerned||12-04-2016|
|8||Date of reopening of the Colleges for the academic year 2016-17||01-06-2016|
Scheme of Test/Admission Test:
1. The Screening test will be conducted at two levels, 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type with the following subjects for MPC and BiPC groups separately.
|Time||Subjects for appearing MPC group||Marks||Subject for appearing BPC group||Marks|
|10:30 A.M.||1:30 P.M.||English||40||English||40|
3. The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test can be obtained / seen from the website of Gurukulam.
4. The test will be based on the knowledge of subjects from class VIII to SSC in English / Mathematics/Biology/Physical Science. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media).
5. Applicants can select any language as medium for writing the Test.
Selection Process: The selections will be made on merit basis through Screening Test at two levels conducted by TS Gurukulam. The 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test will be permitted to attend 2nd level screening test. After the 2nd level screening test the selected students will get admission into 1st year Intermediate with integrated coaching for JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET along with all benefits which extended by TS Gurukulam such as free boarding, lodging, Uniform, note books & text books, bedding material and examination fee etc.
Final Selection of Students:
1. Selection of students for IIT Study Centre, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad shall be made on the basis of State Common Merit for Boys only.
2 Selection of students for SOE & COEs shall be based on the merit in common Entrance Test following the reservation norms for Girls.
3. Selections will be made on the merit basis subject to fulfillment of ‘Eligibility’ and ’Reservation’
List of Convener Principals& Entrance Test Centers
|S. No.||District||Test Centre and Convener with Address||Phone No.|
|01||Adilabad||Principal,TTWRS (B)at Laltekidi,Utnoor||9490957304|
|03||Karimnagar||Principal,TTWRS (G) Yellareddypeta||9490957309|
|04||Nizamabad||Principal,TTWRS (B) Ghandhari||9490957317|
|05||Mahabubnagar||Principal,TTWRS (B) Balanagar||9490957312|
|06||Medak||PrincipaL,TTWRS (B) Narsapur||9490957324|
|07||Ranga Reddy & Hyderabad||Principal, TTWRS, Kulkacherla, R.R. Dist||9490957319|
|08||Nalgonda||Principal,TTWRS (B) Miryalaguda||9490957322|
|10||Warangal||Principal,TTWRS (B) (EM) Warangal||9490957296|
|12||Khammam||Principal,TTWRS (G) Bhadrachalam||9490957270|
Other Information :
1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu
2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by TW Department such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
Medium of Instruction:
English will be the Medium of Instruction.
Last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is: 10-02-2016.
For any clarification & additional information in this regard, contact the District Coordinating Officers with following cell Numbers. http://www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/ or http://ttwrs.examsonline.co.in/
Qualified Candidates List for 2nd Level Written Test - 2016