AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts 2016 in Health,Medical&Family Welfare DeptAPVVP Civil assistant surgeons Recruitment 2016: AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department has given the 501 Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2016 recruitment notification and Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon on Contract basis, initially for a period of one year in various institutions in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department , Government of AP. Last date for applying is 15.02.2016. So, Each DMHO District will give the Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2016 recruitment notification Applications are invited from the qualified MBBS Doctors for filling up of 19 vacancies of Civil Assistant Surgeons in each District on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year. age limit, qualifications, recruitment method, Salary, application form, Last date for applying at district web portal.
Post name: Civil Assistant Surgeon
|Sl. No.||Name of the District with Link||Clear Vacancies under DPH&FW||Vacancies under the control of APVVP|
|1||SRIKAKULAM CAS Posts 2016||47||1|
|2||VIZIANAGARAM CAS Posts 2016||20||0|
|3||VISAKHAPATNAM CAS Posts 2016||41||2|
|4||EAST GODAVARI CAS Posts 2016||77||1|
|5||WEST GODAVARI CAS Posts 2016||44||3|
|6||KRISHNA CAS Posts 2016||28||2|
|7||GUNTUR CAS Posts 2016||28||1|
|8||PRAKASAM CAS Posts 2016||34||0|
|9||NELLORE CAS Posts 2016||26||0|
|10||CHITTOOR CAS Posts 2016||20||15|
|11||KADAPA(YSR) CAS Posts 2016||15||1|
|12||ANANTHAPUR CAS Posts 2016||54||1|
|13||KURNOOL CAS Posts 2016||38||2|
Qualification: Pass in MBBS Degree, must registered with A.P. Medical Council (APMC registration is compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council)
Age Limit: Minimum age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 39 years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for ex-service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 45 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2015.
1. Notification will be issued by the District Medical & Health Officers concerned and recruitment will be done at the district level. Receipt of applications, Scrutiny of Applications, display of Merit list , selection list , conducting counseling and issue of appointment orders will be done by District Medical & Health Officer under guidance of District Selection Committee headed by District Collector.( Appointment orders in case posts in APVVP Institutions will be issued by DCHS).
2. Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 10 marks against waiting period @1 mark for each year of waiting after completion of MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
3. Rule of Reservations will be followed as per the Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services.
4. G.O Rt No 217 HM&FW Department Dt 26.02.2001, G.O Rt No 459 HM&FW Department Dt 22.05.2002 and subsequent GOs(if any) shall be followed for recruitment procedures
How to apply:
Candidates may obtain prescribed application forms from the O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Concerned District from 05.02.2016 free of cost.
1. Candidates shall download the application form from the website and submit their filled- in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHOs on or before last date of submission. Last date for submission filled in applications 15.02.2016 by 5.00P.M. For more details visit @ District web portals
2. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of CAS
3. The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of marks memo of MBBS
5. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
6. Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
7. Attested copy of latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/ Ex-Serviceman.
8. One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-
i) If attested copies of Caste certificate / Physically handicapped certificate / Ex- Serviceman are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
ii) If the certificate copy of Residence or the Study certificate is not enclosed the candidate will be treated as Non-Local.
iii) If attested copies of the above are not enclosed, the application will be summarily rejected.
iv) Application shall be submitted in the format enclosed to these guidelines only.
1. Conditions on Appointment: The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she is appointed, is included, and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing on either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
2. Tenure: Initially for a period of one year from date of joining in the post.
3. Contract Remuneration: The monthly contract remuneration is Gross pay to the
4. Basic pay of Rs 40270/-(PRC 2015)( As per GO Ms No 459 HM&FW department Dt .22.05.2002.
5. Leave: The persons appointed on contract basis are entitled to Casual leave on par with regular employees in the department and Maternity leave in respect of female employees for 180 days without any remuneration and not entitled to any other leave.
6. Other Service Conditions:
1. No private Practice is allowed during the contract period.
2. All the CAS shall maintain bonafied head quarters.
3. Department reserves the right to transfer the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
4. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions of APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
5. All persons appointed on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witnesses, and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Recruitment Schedule/Important dates:
1. Notification Announced On 03-02-2016
2. Date of availability of application forms From: 05.02.2016
3. Last date for receipt of applications: Upto 15.02.2016 by 5 p,m
4. Display of Merit List and Calling Objectiona: 19.02.2016
5. Submission of Objections If any: 22.02.2016 3.00 pm
6. Date of Publication of Selection List: 24.02.2016
TS Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts 2016 in Health,Medical &Family Welfare Dept
#District wise Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment Notifications
#AP Staff Nurse Posts 2016 Recruitment in 13 Dist.Govt General Hospitals