AP Staff Nurse Posts 2016 Recruitment in Dist.Govt General HospitalHM and FW #Staff #Nurse Posts 2016, GGH Staff Nurses Recruitment Guidelines: AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department has given the Staff Nurses recruitment 2016 notification and Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are having DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N) qualification for filling up of 1000 Staff Nurses on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year iin District wise Govt General Hospitals, sanctioned under G.O. Rt. NO. 44, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department, Dt:25.01.2016. Application and other details are available in District Official Website and can be downloaded. The Last date for submission of application to the Superintendent, District Govt. General Hospital on or before 20.02.2016 by 5:00 P.M.
District's GGH Staff Nurses Recruitment Guidelines
O/o DME- HM&FW AP. Rc.No.25648/P1/2015 Dt.29.01.2016: Nursing Services - Appointment of 1000 Staff Nurses on contract basis in Government General Hospitals under the control of Director of Medical Education - Permission issued - Orders-communicated - Regarding Reference: 1.G.O.Rt.No.44 HM&FW(E1) Department, Dt.25.01.2016.
The attention of the officers mentioned in the address entry is invited to the reference cited. A copy of the reference 1st cited is herewith communicated to take necessary action immediately as per the following guidelines. Appointment of Staff Nurses on contract basis
|Sl.No.||Name of the Hospital||No. of posts to be filled|
|1.||King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam||160|
|2.||Govt. Victoria Hospital, Visakhapatnam||20|
|4.||Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||160|
|5.||Govt. General Hospital , Kurnool||150|
|7.||Govt. General Hospital Kakinada|
|8.||RIMS, Gen. Hospital, Kadapa||50|
|9.||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada|
|10||Govt. General Hospital, Anantapur||75|
a) Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
b) Permanently Registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council.
Age limit: The candidate should not have completed 40 years of age as on 31.01.2016 as per G.O.Ms.No.295 GA (Ser-A) Department, Dt.23.09.2014 Relaxation will be as follows
For S.Cs, S.Ts & B.Cs 5 (Five) years and Disabled persons 10 (Ten) years.
Fee: Each application must be accompanied by DD worth Rs.200.00 (Rs. Two hundred only) in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals. Exemption for SC &ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee (Note- This amount is to be used for miscellaneous purpose).
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100
a) 90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years)
b) 10 marks for weight age from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year.
There will be no interview, purely merit basis.
Rule of Reservation – 100 point roster will be applicable as per Rule 22 of the A.P State and Subordinate Service Rules and Presidential order should be followed. The excising contract appointment roster (Staff Nurses) should be continued strictly.
Remuneration: Consolidated Pay (Fixed) Staff Nurses : Rs. 15,000/- only. They are not eligible for any kind of Increments and Pay Revisions. The budget to be met from under 300 OCS.
Leaves The person is eligible for 15 days Casual leave and 5 days Optional Holidays in calendar year, Compensatory Casual Leave in lieu of the duty rendered on Public holidays and there shall not be any reduction from the remuneration due to availing of such Leaves.
The Women individuals are eligible for 120 days maternity leave without paying the remuneration for the said period. They are not eligible for Earn Leave / Half pay Leave.
8.Disciplinary Action - In the event of breach of rules institution, due to un-ethical / indiscipline / immoral activity the service of the employee is liable for termination with immediate effect without any notice. In addition to this, absentees for more than two months will be terminated.
Further, it should be made explicit in the contract that without further action discussion, notice or reference, this contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of the contract period without any formal or informal communication.
9.Renewal authority - Basing on the satisfactory certificate issued by the concerned Head of the Institutions may be renewal for one more year as recommended. The same will be renewed through the Government.
10. Mode of Payment – Remuneration / Salary will be credited into personal Bank
Account through the Treasury.
11.Duration of the Joining Period – The candidates should report for duty on receipt of the orders, within 7 days, failure this orders will be treated as automatically cancelled. No further correspondence / entertainment in this regard.
12. Job chart of Staff Nurse - Job chart of Staff Nurses is here with appended. Working hours – as per the regular Staff Nurses duties.
How to apply:
Candidates may obtain prescribed application forms from the O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer from 05.02.2016 free of cost.
1. Candidates shall download the application form from the website and submit their filled- in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHOs on or before last date of submission. Last date for submission filled in applications 20.02.2016 by 5.00P.M. For more details visit District Official website.
2. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of Staff Nurses
1. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
2. Marks Memo’s of qualifying examination (.Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree)
3. Intermediate certificate.
4. Certificate of permanent registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives council
5. SSC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth )
6. Study Certificates from class IV to X Class from the School where the candidate studied
7. If SSC or its equivalent done by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from Tahasildar for previous 7 years. (in the prescribed proforma.)
8. In the absence of the above certificate the candidate will considered as Non local.
9. Copy of the latest caste certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC ( with categorization if
any) Issued by Tahasildar concerned.
10. In the absence of proper certificates the candidate will be considered as OC only.
11. Copy of the latest Physical Handicapped certificate issued by the Medical Board. (Southern) if applicable.
12. Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of
“To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals.
13. One self addressed cover size 12X26 cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs.35 and self addressed post card
14. The application submitted without the required certificate and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
The Superintendents concerned hospitals are requested to give appointment orders to the individuals who are selected as per merit by the selection committee. The Superintendents of the concerned Hospitals are requested to approach the Collector & District Magistrate and cooperate with the Collector and recruit the Staff Nurses on contract basis as per the guidelines issued.
1. Kurnool GGH Staff Nurses 2016 Recruitment -Application Form
2. Guntur GGH Staff Nurses 2016 Recruitment -Application Form
Recruitment Schedule/Important dates:
1. Notification issued on 04.02.2016
2. Applications invited from the eligible candidates from 05.02.2016 to 20.02.2016
3. Scrutiny of applications from 22.02.2016 to 26.02.2016. Merit list displayed on 27.02.2016
4. Counselling & appointment orders served to the individuals on 29.02.2016.
5. All are should be joining duty on 01.03.2016.
#District wise Govt General Hospitals Staff Nurses 2016 Recruitment Notification
#AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts 2016 in Health,Medical&Family Welfare Dept